Why naturalism is irrational

by Shining One 369 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cygnus
    Cygnus
    Jihadists are carrying on what the Koran teaches.

Depends on your interpretation. I've heard devout Muslims insist the Qu'ran doesn't allow for the type of Jihad terrorism we've seen in the past 20 years or so. They insist the Qu'ran is a book of peace.

We read what we want to read, and see what we want to see. I'm learning that now more than ever, which is why I play Switzerland. Call me wishy-washy if you want. I'd rather be wishy-washy than stick my foot firmly in my mouth,

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    Depends on your interpretation. I've heard devout Muslims insist the Qu'ran doesn't allow for the type of Jihad terrorism we've seen in the past 20 years or so. They insist the Qu'ran is a book of peace.

Just like the Bible, eh?

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

And I have heard devout Ku Klux Klan insist that the Bible supports their views. Don't they blow stuff up, too?

[exits from whence he came, whistling and picking up speed]

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

~bumps into OldSoul and exchanges his speed for MJ~

Just looking out for ya, Bro

Steve:

Making it worse for myself?..., making it worse for myself?..., how can I be making it worse for myself?....

Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah!!!

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

~wonders whether LittleToe knows the comparative value of speed vs. MJ and holds out hand awaiting equitable remuneration~

Steve,

If someone has made themselves subject for eternal cutting off, in what way exactly could they worsen their situation? I am sincerely curious. Once I leave, in the eyes of JWs that's as bad as it gets, right?

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

~tells OldSoul to enjoy what he has, and soon he wont care about remuner.ay.ay... hey what a great ceiling fan!!~

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

~tactfully reminds LittleToe that he doesn't have a lighter or...appropriate storage, suggests that surely such a trade was worthy of the goods and the means to enjoy them~

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

~hands OldSoul a box, some skins, and a butane torch - reminding him to go easy on the eyebrows!~

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

~reflects on the great mysteries of life, gets distracted by how strange the word mystery is when you say it slowly...miiiisss-turrrrrr-eeeeeeeeeee~

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

What did I say about the eyebrows!!!!! Hair today, gone tomorrow!

~Turns off butane~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit