Here's PROOF that Charles Taze Russell Was NOT a Pennsylvania Freemason

by AndersonsInfo 85 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well said sparky! I get so pissed with the idiots on here who make shit up and then preach it as gospel. I am far more likely to treat Barbara Anderson's research with credibility than the nutty conspiracies of Caleb's Airplane.

• Terry Lawton
    Terry Lawton

I have to laugh.

The same people that put up the refute that Russell was not a freemason and point to Baraba Anderson as the source, are the same people who would now refute the serious molestation within the organisation that consisted of rape of children, elders, publishers and the like being the abuser able to confront the abused in a judicial committee.

And who blew the lid on the Secret Paedophile Document hidden by the WT Lawyers - no less than.......

BARBARA ANDERSON

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Xjw_sk7tA)

Are these same people now going to jump in joy for Barbara Andersons work exposing the rampant child rape?

Come on you hypocrites.......speak up!

• TD
    TD

The same people that put up the refute that Russell was not a freemason....

Are you talking about those who believe Russell was a freemason or those who believe he wasn't?

• Solaris11
    Solaris11

The claim about Russell is that he was 33rd Degree of the Scottish Rite which is the highest level of the order. Just as the higher degrees do not share secrets with the lower degrees, strict secrecy is maintained between members and non-members. Logically they are not going to disclose details of their highest ranking members. In any case it does not take a rocket scientist to work out that Russell was a freemason. You only have to examine his body of work to see that it is laden with masonic symbology and phraseology.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

His body of work was " laden with masonic symbology and phraseology."

This alone is not proof he was a Mason, he certainly had relatives who were, and would no doubt have looked in to the Masons, but solid proof is lacking.

He may have been a Mason, but I don't see it is important one way or the other, unless you are the kind of person who loves Conspiracy Theories, but to make a big thing of it without sufficient proof is enough for JW's to dismiss everything we Apostates say.

I for one do not want to undermine the excellent work done by so many that will help JW's wake up by making unsubstantiated accusations.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Whether C.T.Russell was a mason or not is immaterial to me ,however I do believe he was somewhat influenced by them simply because of the symbols he used in his publications such as the Watchtower and other works which he had printed. which are rooted in the Masons beliefs / practices.

Also the very name C.T.Russell gave to his journal that he published in 1874 titled "Zions Watchtower and Herald Of Christs Presence " certainly attests to that fact ,Zionism being closely aligned to mason beliefs.

Along with the symbols used on the front cover of that magazine .

• Solaris11
    Solaris11

Understanding the Watchtower's ties to freemasonry gives one deep insight as to The Watchtower's actual agenda, and only someone with a JW mindset would state "I don't see it is important one way or the other".

You would have to be blind, stupid or ignorant to Russell's teaches and publications to not see he was a freemason.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Why does it matter ?

• Solaris11
    Solaris11
    Why does it matter ?

that's like asking "why does shunning matter"? only someone who doesn't see the full picture, who hasn't done the research, would ask such a question.

you will never understand WHAT the Watchtower is until you understand WHAT freemasonry is and its agenda.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

You are full of yourself Solaris11 aren't you ?

How do you know how much research anyone else has done ?

I am asking for solid proof of your claims, an Ad Hominem attack on me looks very much as though you have no such proof.

And, answer the question, why does it matter if Russell was a Mason ? It does not follow , if he was, that today's JW Org has any connection, Russell lived and died in different times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit