Was Anyone Disfellowshipped Twice? How About Three Times?

by anewme 43 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I've been DF'd twice, first time when I was 17 and I was reinstated 6 months later. Second time was a few weeks ago, and three weeks later they undisfellowshipped me which you can read about here : My Undisfellowshipping. Now, I'm working hard for the third time!

Kwin

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

U r right, it is totally ridiculous. I have known of several people in the same situation. They plan unscriptural adultry so that they can then have a 'scriptural' remarriage.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I know someone who was reinstated 3x. She is a lying manipulative witch. DFd 3x for having sex. Very holier than thou now. Loves to use her past sins as proof she knows better than everyone else.

They say sinning against the holy spirit is unforgiveable.

So what sin is it exactly that is unforgiveable then, in JW beliefs?

• pratt1
    pratt1

A friend of mine has been disfellowshipped 3x.

1. Sex

2. Sex and wife abuse

3. Embezzlement of funds from a lot of dubs

He is now reinstated.

He has also appealed being disfellowshipped twice and won.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Pratt-

Sounds like this friend of yours is "fully accomplished" and ready for Circuit Work. Hell with the Katrina Relief being pocketed with the rest of the loot, he might fit right in.

• Shania
    Shania

Kwin we were so proud of you for fighting for your reputation, the funny thing is it worked, you are the first my friend that I have ever known of to get undisfellowshipped, your amazing. Good for you!!!!!!!!

We have a dear friend that is DFED right now for adultery, and the sister he was with got DFED too.........they are waiting for his divorce to be final from his wife (who is a witness with children) so he can marry the one he committed adultery with, that way they can get reinstated together, isn't that nice..................this is the most loving organization on earth, just think within a year they can come back as the happily married couple and everyone will welcome them back...........to bad for the ex-wife and the family he left behind .

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Twice for me, at 18 for sex, and just recently for my worldly lifestyle!

• delilah
    delilah

Twice for me as well. First time at 20, then again at 28. I also knew of an elder, who committed adultery, divorced his wife, married the single sister he'd had the affair with. They were both DF'd, obviously, but reinstated a couple years later. I just recently heard that he is once again an elder, living in my town..... I can't imagine how his ex-wife feels, when she runs into them at assemblies.

Delilah

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

df'd 2 times for immorality and getting drunk. public reproof 2 times for getting drunk and private reproof 2 time for immorality and smoking. i type this now with a drink in one hand and a cig in another. oh yes, i'm in good standing now.

• Randy roughshod
    Randy roughshod
    Hey there. Somebody beat this. I've been disfellowshipped four times, reproved both public and private I think seven times. I have more experience than most elders in such matters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit