Was Anyone Disfellowshipped Twice? How About Three Times?

by anewme 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Jesus saying to forgive 7 times 7

King David was never allowed to forget. Something he had to live with and could not forget on his own even if allowed. The genealogical records show his son Solomon, "by the wife of Uriah."

Almost every JW knows someone that has been DF more than once. There are different ways of viewing such person, it depends. Sometimes a person has a problem and does not qualify to be JW. In that case, the person should just do the best they can and do not give up. That should not justify blatantly breaking all the rules and doing whatever the person wants. God is the final judge.

• Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    I would see a bastard 23 year old by the name of "Ralph" hitting up and dancing awfully inappropriate with 13, 14, 15 year olds. He had no rhythm but was eager to get his crotch on any little girl that would give him a chance. This idiot got disfellowshipped over 3 times for impregnating little sisters. They would let his sick ass back into the congregation over and over. I remember elders followed his ass around the dance floor in their little elder group. Ohhh!! but they would tell us that he was our brother and had to forgive his actions and not to judge him!!!??? That rat bastard ended up owing a shit load of child support, that I am sure he can't afford. Now that is a sick, mentally diseased sh** head. As the ranchers say out here, "The desert is too vast". I have no patience for pedophiles!!!
  • dgeero
    dgeero

About DF, it has softened. It used to be the disgracing publicly of an individual with a talk following the DF rebuking the related person about his sins. Public reproof was also hard. And then, the stern look from the elders and the looks of contempt from the others. Now, a person is DF privately although the cong is informed later that the person is no longer JW. Relatives still deals with him, although some people are fanatical and completely shun a family member not having anything to do with him, but that is something that they do on their own. The cong also deals with the DF JW with kindness and encourages that one from time to time to come to the meetings. The DF person is greeted at the meetings by some and also when seen on the street. Everything considered though, if the person makes no effort at all, or is advocating breaking the rules or brazenly breaking the rules, then it depends. But if the DF person is making some effort, then he is treated with kindness and reminded that he is a brother. Multi DF has been discussed at assemblies encouraging such to get up from their many falls. Anyway you cut it though, getting DF or reproved is a disgraceful thing, it is hard. The elders will never let you forget it and even if the person is ever used again in office, it is not the same as with someone that was never was dishonored. How do you live down something like that? You can't. You know it and so does everybody else.

Fishermen you are so full of shit. Nothing about treatment of DF'd people is kind they haven't softened if anything they are worse than they used to be. And by only fanatical Jdubs shunning their family I assume you mean 99.9%? I'm not df and I'm shunned by everyone except my parents even though people only know I'm inactive nothing else. When you have watchtowers telling the rank and file to not even send an email to a Df'd family member how can you dare say dfing is something they do on their own? It's drilled into their heads by this cult.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    All societies, groups, etc., have rules, and there are consequences for violating the rules. In the JW, it is DF. Some JW have no problem with others getting DF--until it happens to them or a family member, then they do not like it and speak out against it. In some societies, there are harsher consequences for repeat offenders. That is not the case with JW. In the US, people that commit or repeat felonious crimes are not allowed to vote, it becomes part of their public record, can never qualify for employment, housing, etc. In some States their record cannot be expunged.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit