Watch Tower sues Quotes for $100,000 plus plus plus...

by Quotes 354 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah, let's not give them any ideas.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Further to my previous post, Quotes, prehaps as a safety measure you could rally the troops to send your lawyer personal testimonials as to how they have benefitted from watchtower.ca etc. etc. etc. you know in order for them to not get a temporary injuction.

Avishai and Jgnat perhaps you both could reread the document as that is precisely what they are asking the court to do.

Sorry to be a post hound nere Quotes but this could be a golden opportunity to call the press and bring attention to this Multi-billion dollar oppresive cult going after poor little old survivor you. When the press sees the content of your site and the cautions etc. it may cast a very grim light on what the JW legal dep't. is attempting to do. Talk to your lawyer about this to see if it is wise but this could a real eye opener for the public and a huge embarassment for the WT, especially in Canada where they have made a name for themselves for fighting for freedom of speech.

• Scully
    Scully
    Yeah, let's not give them any ideas.

This is where having hundreds of mirrored sites would come in extremely handy. And be a royal pain in the @$$ to the WTS's legal team.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi Quotes,

I looked at your site, and did not see anything that should have upset the Society. I agree with you that they have a weak case, if at all. As others have already said, I am with you on this, and anyway I can be of help, please include me. Perhaps media coverage may be a way to get some attention on how mean-spirited the Society really is.

Thanks, Jim

• Jourles
    Jourles

I still say throw up the BoE letters while you are at it! If this is going to go all the way, might as well find out if the letters are protected by copyright.(they are not, unless they can prove that they are literary works - ha!)

This website could never stay on the web if corporate letters were protected.

• Carol
    Carol

If you can transfer the information from the CD-Rom to other JW's who are willing to accept the rules...where's the problem? I'm still a witness of Jehovah....I was baptised....I still believe in him.....I just don't go to meetings at the "temple" (KH) as I don't wish to make a "showy display of my faith" and and I witness by my lifestyle of being as kind to people as I can and offering to help others as much as I am able and treating others as I would wish to be treated.....and you have, on your site, that ever so nice red box that warns about the content of your site and that it might be offensive to some...so again I ask where's the problem?

I don't have a lot of $$ right now, but if you have or are starting a defense fund, please let us know where to send a contribution!

• Poztate
    Poztate

Quotes, Watch out for yourself....here comes the big stick.They will try to squash you like a bug or bankrupt you.They really don't give a SHIT how they do it as long as they win. They are pond scum and bottom feeders and I hope they all rot in Hell (if I believed in hell) Take care of yourself and fight the fight the best way you can. I am with you and so are many others. Remember the offer I gave you before. Say the word and the cheque is in the mail. Us Canucks have got to stick together even though I know your support is world wide. POZ.

• z
    z

please let us know where to send a contribution

I was never JWS but I’m with you let us know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit