A JW PEODOPHILE RAPIST WAS BLINDSIDED TONIGHT !!!!

by Apostanator 36 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• rebel8
    rebel8

Call the cops for what? LOL

Typical evasiveness of sociopaths:

"there's something you need to know" BUT

"I don't know what you're talking about" BUT

"let's not discuss this here"

• Legolas
    Legolas

Good for you!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I'm glad you exposed him.

I am in a quandry about doing the same thing. There is a JW pedophile who has molested over 40 kids in his time as a pedophile. He raped/molested all of his own children. He lives in a congregation not too far from me. He admitted to the number of kids molested in group therapy and confessed it. This was told to his oldest daughter, who told me. He was in therapy because he had been arrested for having sex with his youngest daughter who was 12 or younger at the time. I was told the pedophile's wife was in bed with the two of them while it was going on.

The problem is when he was arrested (10 years ago or more) child molestation laws were lax and he did about three months in jail. Perhaps the daughter was talked into not filing charges? I don't know. He doggedly kept going to the kingdom hall for over a decade of being disfellowshipped and got reinstated. His daughter still lives with him and does babysitting for JWs in the congregation, who apparently are not aware of how dangerous this is. My JW brother told me a couple of weeks ago that a man in their congregation let the pedophile's daughter babysit his kid in the pedophile's house. Someone warned him later and he was very upset about it. No one had told him. Why hasn't the congregation been warned? Potential legal problems no doubt.

So we have a girl offering to do babysitting in a house with a lifelong pedophile and his wife who has no problem with her husband abusing kids.

• Tez
    Tez

These people should be exposed! it is because of keeping it quiet that many of the kids in congregations have suffered...

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that woman has enough sense to leave him right then and there.

DY

• avishai
    avishai

Megadude, the situation you describe is more common than is talked about. There are cases where the wives are even willing participants.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Megadude, is this guy's pic on the Texas Sex Offenders website? If so, you COULD print out that page with his picture on it with a note at the bottom: "DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN NEAR THIS MAN" and nail it on the Kingdom Hall door. And give a copy to the local police, telling them that children are being babysat at his house.

Nina

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

He never saw that coming! I'm glad you did it!

• rebel8
    rebel8

GREAT idea Nina!

It could also be mailed out to people's homes if their addresses were known.

I found out of a similar case after leaving the borg and I soooo wish I had kept his name so I could have done something like that.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

I had a worldly girlfriend in High School who was molested by her natural father at the age of 3. Fast forward, her mother marries another charmer who would come into her room at night and force himself on her. This went on for years and was finally reported. This man spent time in prison. When he got out, guess where he went to live? Correct, sir. He went to live in the same house. Her mother demands that she refer to him as "Dad". I get nauseated at thininking about it. Way to go Mrs. Apostanator.

Luke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit