A JW PEODOPHILE RAPIST WAS BLINDSIDED TONIGHT !!!!

by Apostanator 36 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Hi Nina,

Unfortunately his daughter forgave him (I'm guessing at the request of her mother who she lives with) and probably did not want to cooperate with law enforcement because the molester did three months in jail and pleaded to a lesser charge. I have it from a reputable source today that he is not even in the Sex Offender Database. So no pic with info from a *legal source* to nail to a Kingdom Hall door. I just wish all the JWs in the area were aware of this creep. They're not.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

My mother still remembers talking to him about his molesting and he referred to what he did as "a mature relationship. "That was a mature relationship."

And that's a direct quote.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ewwwww, what a horrible phrase! Too bad he weaseled out of the sex offender label. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Get your dad to work on your mom about how often sex offenders repeat their offenses -- maybe she can be persuaded to "spread the word."

Nina

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I have the impression that you aren't really sure this guy was your ex-father-in-law.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

maybe the ex-father-in-law got counseling, rehabilitaton, and would never do a thing like that again

i dunno, i can be a confrontational person but i dont see much positive in that story

at the very least lets hope his "date" will ask some questions and he'll be truthful

• lawrence
    lawrence

Guess you won't be "promoted" to elder this go around - "must have a wife in subjection." I had a Sicilian wife - she tried to stab me one night. Just remember the anger displayed against Elder Pedophile, may one day be looking down your throat. Hope you get off those crutches. BTW - yes, pedophiles MUST be revealed and confronted.

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Bonnie_Clyde....It was him, He identified himself.

Cygnus.....Hopefully he did get counseling, but then again, he said he was sorry many times before and wouldn't do it again. ( which wasn't the case ) Anyway maybe his date will think about what was said and hopefully no children will be hurt.

Lawrence.....Yikes, that's awefull with what happened to you. So far so good, I have seen no Sicilian anger toward me. (yet)

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

: hopefully no children will be hurt.

That's the key, and maybe the public embrassment of him and his shame will help prevent further damage.

Thanks for replying nicely to me, I really appreciate. :)

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I am friends with a woman whose father molested her for years and I can't believe her mother had no clue whatsoever that something was wrong. I think she "forgave" him because she has him in her home and she goes to his. Go figure. She has never confronted her father and her mother passed away so it is too late. If that were me there would be no relationship at all with my parents.

As far as mothers being accomplices or giving "approval" by inaction this does exist and I wonder why. Is it because they are "getting off" on the idea OR do they have such a hate/jealousy towards their daughter that they would let this happen? I don't buy the idea of "fear" because my maternal instinct would kick in if it were my daughter. I would flee.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Way to go Mrs. Apostinator! It doesn't take Sicilian blood to make a story like that boil, and to confront a perp. I've done it. Usually on domestic violence. I'll do it again in a heartbeat.

Amen! and Amen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit