A JW PEODOPHILE RAPIST WAS BLINDSIDED TONIGHT !!!!

by Apostanator 36 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

To give you some quick details, my ex-wife and her two sisters were repeatedly raped and molested for years by their JW father. We went to the Elders, and as you probably know, nothing ever really happened to him, all he got was privately reproved. Well,...Fast Forward,, I remarried and have a wonderfull wife who is also an ex-jw. On occasion we would discuss the incidents that involved my ex-wife and the things that she and her sisters went through with her father and how he got away with it.

Tonight my wife comes home from work and she was hungry, so we decide to get some take-out from a local restaurant. We pulled into a parking space close to the window, and my wife goes in to order take-out. I am sitting in the car when I notice a man who I believe is my ex-father in law sitting at a table in the restaurant by the window. It has been a while since I last saw him but It looks just like him. He was all dressed up and had a woman with him, they were probably on a date. Well I'm waiting in the car and my wife comes out, she opens the bag and was ready to take a bite of bread when I said " see that guy, I think that is my ex-father in law" She took the bread out of her mouth and said " I can't eat this here he makes me sick" Then she says "I'm going to confront him"!!!! Now my wife has some Sicilian in her and I knew once she made up her mind, there was no stopping her.

She gets out of the car...walks to their table and says, are you so&so? and he says yes and goes to shake her hand. I'll have her tell you the rest....... I immediately said "don't you touch me" and turned to his date and said "there is something you need to know" and she looks to him confused and says to him "what's going on honey?". He goes to try to say something to me and I cut him off saying "I know what you did to your daughters" (and I began to name off his daughters). Now he gets what's going to be next and he gets up and starts to walk toward me saying "let's not discuss this here and I don't know what you're talking about" and then I turn to his date and say "he incestously raped his daughters and you need to know that"---I thought also of the fact that she may have daughters and grandaughters that may come in contact with this pig.....at that point I think if he could've torn my head off he would have and he starts toward me to try to shut me up and I put my hands up and backed away and tell him again "don't you touch me or come near me" and he says "i'm going to call the police". I turned a final time to her and said "I wanted you to know that about him" and then I walked out with him following me and writing down my license plate number as I drove away with apostinator who was waiting for me in the car as he is recovering from major surgery and has a cast and crutches. It all happened so fast that I don't think he knew what hit him. Obviously he doesn't know who the hell I was cause we've never met and I didn't know his daughters personally. Apostinator and I met long after both of us defected from the JW's. I don't think he'll be sleeping tonight !!

• upside/down
    upside/down

Holy shiite...

Now my wife has some Sicilian in her

I'm Sicilian...transplanted 2nd generation...it can be a curse...or a blessing...depending how you look at it.

He's lucky he still has his man-gland...

Cuz I'd send it to him in a box...

But since I'm no longer prone to violence , I think you did the next best thing...public humiliation.

Good for you!

****as long as you're SURE he's a perp.****

u/d

• Scully
    Scully

Well done!

I'm guessing that the little confrontation kind of put a damper on his "date". I wonder if there will be another "date" with the same lady?

• Purza
    Purza
    I turned a final time to her and said "I wanted you to know that about him"

Well right on! It took some nerve to confront someone like that. I applaud you.

Purza

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wow... wow

They rely on people remaining silent to continue to abuse and hide. Remaining silent only protects the abuser.

Bravo for taking the side of those daughters. I like your wife already

Lee (one survivor who wishes more people would speak out)

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

I have a very long memory. You just never know where or when you're going to bump into people in the future. I guess it's a little poetic justice.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Good for you!

Kwin

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Wow! I would have loved to see what happened after you left.... I can just hear him trying to explain it all away... but if she has any brains, she'll run!!! You guys are great!

Coffee

• talesin
    talesin

So, the COWARD was going to call the police, and tell them what? I can hear the conversation now,

Rapist: This woman spoke to my date and told her I am a child molester!

Cops: You`re saying she slandered you?

Rapist: Ermm, well, no.

Cops: Oh, so you ARE a child molester?! Let`s step outside, shall we?

* boom, biff, pow *

Mrs. Apostanator, well done! There is a new JWD hero almost every day. When you speak out for one of the children, you speak for us all.

talesin

• luna2
    luna2

Wow, your wife is a brave lady! I do wonder how he explained her comments away to his lady friend. I wonder if his date will ever go out with him again....I hope not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit