Would you buy a new car on a 60 month loan?

by Elsewhere 134 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Exciting news!!!!

Today I learned that my Mini Cooper is finished being manufactured and is sitting on the dock waiting for the boat to bring it across the pond!

They said it will take about 3 1/2 weeks for it to travel to the US and go through the final prep once it gets here.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Exciting news!!!!

Today I learned that my Mini Cooper is finished being manufactured and is sitting on the dock waiting for the boat to bring it across the pond!

They said it will take about 3 1/2 weeks for it to travel to the US and go through the final prep once it gets here.

YAY! but, does it have a big back seat?(that's all that matters)

Brooke

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    YAY! but, does it have a big back seat?(that's all that matters)

I considered that when I was looking at the MINI's at the dealer... my calculations indicate that with the rear seats folded down the back area has enough room for me, a blond, a brunet and a midget with a camera.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I considered that when I was looking at the MINI's at the dealer... my calculations indicate that with the rear seats folded down the back area has enough room for me, a blond, a brunet and a midget with a camera.

You are always thinking....you need the midget with a camera....they get all the good shots!

Brooke

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

At least if you buy a new car, you know that the proper maintenence gets done when it should be done. I just had the timing belt break on my used car. Turns out no one had ever changed it and the car has 148000 on it. I bought it with 138000 to help my son out of a fix. Now, until my son in law pulls the cylander head off, I don't know why two of the cylanders aren't getting compression. We hope it's not the worst case scenario, which would be for one of the cylinders to be damaged. If it is I will be stuck in Connecticut for a while.

I'll never buy a used car again unless someone can show me their maintenance records and receipts. 60 months is a long time. I'm not sure I would go that long on a loan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit