Would you buy a new car on a 60 month loan?

by Elsewhere 134 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

I havent drove nutt'n but new cars over the last 12yrs. You know us materialistic JWS

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Gasp ***

Evil!

• defd
    defd

j/k

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

While you might be able to rationalize making this purchase, David, one thing to think about is that while this sporty model may be appealing to some immature young women, a serious minded sister will no doubt consider whether or not your choice reflects a heart of wisdom and a personality that puts kingdom interest first.

Just sayin'... sure, you'll get the pussy, but will it be serious pussy?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    While you might be able to rationalize making this purchase, David, one thing to think about is that while this sporty model may be appealing to some immature young women, a serious minded sister will no doubt consider whether or not your choice reflects a heart of wisdom and a personality that puts kingdom interest first.

Just sayin'... sure, you'll get the pussy, but will it be serious pussy?

lmao! Oh no! This means I'll have to cut some back doors on it so it will be a four door sedan well suited for the ministry work!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Good news! Good news!

I just learned that I got a raise and the raise will cover the added costs of my car note and then some!

Clearly a sign of Jehover's Blessings (TM).

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

I should get paid by Saturn for this post.

I have an 11 year old Saturn, that I love!!!!!

It was financed with a 60 month loan and has been payment free for that last 6 years. I highly recommended Saturns. They are almost impossible to get used, so buy off the lot. They last forever!!!

When it comes time, I will certainly buy another Saturn.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

A colleague of mine has a Saturn that's about the same age as yours, Jill, and loves it!

My lease is up in May and I don't have a clue what's next.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've heard some good things about the cars.

Do the dealers still have that "cult" mentality where they try to get the owners to meet up all the time? A few years ago that scared me off from buying one.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    They are almost impossible to get used, so buy off the lot.

Obviously you've never been to Michigan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit