Would you buy a new car on a 60 month loan?

by Elsewhere 134 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly
    What if I were to paint the car white with big black spots... could I name her Elsie then?

LOL a house down the road from me has a car painted like that. Why? I don't know.

Call her Fiona then. Ya know ya like it!

Dams

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Fiona... Hmmm... I do like that.... Also, how about Isabel?

• damselfly
    damselfly

I always wanted to name the first girl I adopted Isabella but then that's what my cousin named her baby

So it's up for grabs! I like it.

dams

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I found a GREAT place to find good car names.... the names of the wives of US Presidents!

They tend to be old classical sounding names...

Mary, Nancy, Julia, Abigail, Martha, Hanna, Anna, Sara, Letitia, Louisa, Dorothy, Alice, Frances, Ellen, Lucy, Edith, Florence, Bess, Mamie, Thelma, etc...

I kinda like Abigail, Thelma and Edith

• damselfly
    damselfly

Oh dear! according to the list I'm an old classic

dams ( wondering if you name everything?! )

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Oh dear! according to the list I'm an old classic

Naaaa... your the latest and greatest.

Good news! Good news! I got an email from the dealer today and he said the car will arrive in 2 - 3 weeks. They may need to hold on to it for a few days after that to do any prept work that might be needed.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Wow! That's much faster then it was supposed to be.

I know you'll still ask Santa for your present

Dams

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I know you'll still ask Santa for your present

• damselfly
    damselfly

LMAO

Remember the first time you pm'd me?

Be afraid, very afraid!

Dams

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn, this pisses me off... I emailed the dealer asking for the Production Number so I could go to the Mini website and watch the progress of the car and he replied with this:

we don't get the production number until your car goes in to production so it will probably the end of october before i receive that from MINI. i will give you a shout as soon as i get it.

That basically that means the car has not even been built yet and pushes the delivery date back to December.

Just the other day he said: "2-3 weeks before your car gets here". It looks like he should have said: "2-3 weeks before your car's Production Number gets here"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit