FATAL ASSUMPTIONS

by You Know 107 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

When all the annointed are gone the chieftain dudes take over the feeding right?

• MrMoe 2
    MrMoe 2

You Wish You Knew - I love the picture you have that is supposed to represent you, a man all beat up. Aaaawwwww, do we beat you up? Then why don't u leave? Didn't you know bad association spoils useful habits? And do you really think we read your long-winded mile long posts? Hell no.

Let me tell you this much, I think you are here because u have doubts. Why are you going directly against the WT "mother" directions? Hmmm...

I do like reading you posts though, you so dang funny - since I don't think you are very humble and obviously disobeying the Socoety's rules by talking and consorting with apostates and those who are disfellowshipped etc. What a crock of shi*.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

You Know,

The FATAL ASSUMPTION is the the WT is Jehovah's Organization!

• You Know
    You Know

It is hard for me to believe that you are 48 years old. You are as goofy as some of the 20-something infants that post in this forum. LOL / You Know

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

You Know,

I knew you were going to say that.

Would you mind explaining what you find so goofy?
    I'm mean you may have a point so please be specific?

• MDS
    MDS

You Know:

Simply put, the mystery "Chieftain" of Ezekiel 44:1-3 is a central part of God's purposes to bring "Jacob (Israel) back to him," in a "At-One" state. (Isa. 49:5) His role and stage of importance, is second only to that of Jesus Christ himself, the "Amen" of God, to the outworkings of God's Purposes to redeem mankind and restore pure worship on earth. His role and ministry toward "Israel" brings actual "glory" to Jesus, and does not detract in any way, from Jehovah's point of view, in that he is a disciple and follower of Jesus Christ himself. -- See John 16:14.

The mysterious "Chieftain" is a "christian" or as Paul said, "a man in union with Christ" who had the unthinkable privilege of hearing from God, "unutterable sayings," which are considered by man, "unlawful" to speak. These "words" are perceived by man, as "unlawful" words for any man to speak because they are thought to be blasphemous...words against Jesus Christ.

And on this basis, he is "judged", no one among "Israel" wants to hear his message. Thus, his seemingly unrepeatable "words" are viewed as "blasphemy" by ignoramus "Israel," much as we remember Jesus' words were clearly interpreted as such by the religious leaders of his time. -- See John 10:36; 2 Cor. 12:2-4.

Though, largely misunderstood by "Israel," still, the "mystery Chieftain," still proves to be the "key", the "keyman" of Zech. 10:4 to the nation of "Israel." The "Key" component to coming to understand in the fullest sense, the Bible and God's purposes for mankind in our day. He is the "completion [or "finishing"] of the mystery of God" spoken thru the prophets of old. -- 1 Corinthians 13:9, 10; Revelation 10:7

In short, he (mystery "Chieftain") spearheads the "restoration" [or Greek: Palingenesis] of "Israel" while Jesus and the apostles are in heaven, "judging the twelve tribes of Israel." -- See Matthew 19:28 (See lg Prt NWT REF Bib.)

The mystery "Chieftain's" role toward "Israel," brings completion to the foretold promises of the "prophets" of old, making the promises of God come true upon "Israel" in its most complete sense in our day and time, just as the book of Revelation appropriately calls Jehovah, "the God of the inspired expressions of the prophets." -- Revelation 22:6

In fact, the "Chieftain's" coming and his purpose is to reveal such, to explain to "Israel" exclusively, the meaning of the "sacred secrets of the Kingdom", "IN DETAIL", even though most will not "understand" nor respond. So, the real "Mystery of God" itself, or the "good news", the message of the "prophets" again, remains a "mystery" to the people who first heard it...the "thing heard," being the "Report" ... the "thing" to put faith in ... or be "judged...in the last day" for non-response to it. -- Rev. 10:7; 22:6; Acts 13:40, 41; John 12:38 [see fnt lg NWT "our Report"]; John 12:48; Romans 10:14-17

Therefore, when one of "Israel", one Israelite truly comes to understand him, that is, the mystery "Chieftain" and his God-Ordained purposes and role toward "Israel," and understands that this "sinner" has indeed "come from Almighty God" to assist and "help" Israel, -- then at this point, this "Israelite" can now be said to have discovered and discerned the answers to the great "mysteries of God," the "Sacred Secrets of the Kingdom" that Jesus spoke of. The many "parables" that Jesus spoke of, that remains a mystery, even down to this day and time. To be sure, it is this primary and pivotal use of this unidentified "sinner" and descendant of Adam by God Almighty, that completes or "finishes" the "mystery of God" to all mankind. His role is that important. -- See Genesis 49: 24, 25; Ezekiel 45:22; Revelation 10:7; 22:6

Many prophets spoke of him and of his "coming"... Hebrew and Greek Scriptures...by various names, but Ezekiel calls him the "Chieftain."

MDS

• You Know
    You Know

Picture of D. Wilt cornering YK >>>

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

You Know,

If I'm the dog in one and your the same dog in another how can that be?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit