FATAL ASSUMPTIONS

by You Know 107 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

In Jesus' parting words to his disciples, he said: "I have spoken these things to you that you may not be stumbled." He went on to relate to them, and by extension his modern day disciples, that they would be persecuted and killed by those who had not come to know him or his Father. In Jesus great prophecy of the conclusion of this system he of course foretold that many would be stumbled by apostasy and that many would hate and betray one another. Jesus further related in the 15th chapter of John: "Nevertheless, I have spoken these things to you that, when the hour for them arrives, you may remember I told them to you." Further, in that context, Jesus said that there were some things that they simply couldn't bear at present, but, that, the spirit of the truth would at some point speak about all things plainly. That process of being guided into all the truth is obviously not complete. In fact, as the apostle Paul noted in the 13th chapter of 1st Corinthians, that at present we still only see the hazy outline of reality, but that at Christ's arrival the truth will be fully and finally revealed. No doubt this will relate to the unveiling of the sons of God as a preliminary to Satan's being crushed by them.

The point is, as it relates to the ongoing apostasy among Jehovah's Witnesses, is that Jesus retains absolute control over the dispensation of God's sacred treasury of truth. In effect, that means that Christ indirectly takes responsibility for the errors and misunderstandings that exist among his anointed congregation seeing that it is his stated purpose to only reveal the whole truth at the time of his arrival. Numerous Hebrew prophets in fact verify that the ultimate outpouring of holy spirit is not scheduled to occur until well into the tribulation period; after the faithless and apostate element within the organization has been thoroughly exposed to the light of day and purged. In the 28th chapter of Isaiah, for example, when tribulation comes upon the Israel of God in order to accomplish God's "unusual work" and his self-described, and totally unanticipated----"strange deed," it is for the purpose, as Jehovah says: "And one corrects him according to what is right. His own God instructs him. For it is not with a threshing instrument that black cumin is given a treading…" The detailed illustration that Jehovah gives to Isaiah foretells the proper degree of chastisement and correction God will level against his chosen sons in preparation for their being finally received into his wonderful kingdom.

As for the now developing apostate community, their ignorance is not correctable by the same means that Jehovah uses to correct his own wayward family of anointed sons. The apostate's ignorance is indeed fatal. This is because, as Isaiah describes in the 26th chapter, the wicked one, even though shown favor by God in coming to a basic knowledge of Scriptural truth, simply will not learn righteousness and will fail to see the eminence of Jehovah. Failing to see the eminence of Jehovah is an exacting description of the spiritual flaw within the individual apostate that makes them susceptible to apostasy. Their fatal assumption is that they know the truth about the truth, yet they are completely blind to Jehovah's spiritual reality in the world. Because of this demonically induced blindness that the apostate heartily embraces, apostates are tragically destined to be maneuvered by the Devil into eventually murdering their former brothers. This will no doubt occur when once the tribulation erupts, and is as inevitable as when Satan entered into Judas in order to murder God's preeminent son. That's why the apostate is said to be on the "path of Cain," who of course murdered his own brother.

That brings us back to Christ's parting words to his apostles at John 15:4b: "When the hour for them arrives, you may remember I told them to you. These things, however, I did not tell you at first, because I was with you."

At this point the hour for the authority of Satan and his minions has not yet arrived, but is is obviously very near. When the system implodes and the trap is sprung, it will initially have the same effect upon us that Jesus' arrest and murder had upon his apostles---confusion!. Yet, shortly afterwards, Jesus poured out his spirit upon the faithful who endured the period of confusion caused by Christ's absence. So, the point is that Jesus has not told his anointed ones certain things yet because the hour for them has not arrived. Not that he will literally speak to us, but that things long concealed in Scripture will be revealed at the critical hour. So it is that the apostates are dismissed long before Jesus intimately speaks with the faithful who endure Jehovah's discipline. Their ignorance and fatal assumptions will result in Jehovah's judgment revealed again through Isaiah: "They are dead; they will not live. Impotent in death, they will not rise up. Therefore you have turned your attention that you might annihilate and destroy all mention of them."

No wonder that Jesus is called the Wonderful Counselor. His words have the potential of guiding his loyal ones through a world-ending holocaust into the New World. That's why too, Isaiah 28:29 says of Jehovah himself: "This also is what has come forth from Jehovah of armies himself, who has been wonderful in counsel, who has done greatly in effectual working."

"The doing of those who fall away (apostatize) I have hated. It does not cling to me."

/ You Know

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

*yawn*

• bboyneko
    bboyneko
    The apostate's ignorance is indeed fatal.

THe only people I see dying are those who died from refusal of organ transplants between 1960-1980, those who bled to death, and the countless suicides among JWs.

As for the now developing apostate community, their ignorance is not correctable by the same means that Jehovah uses to correct his own wayward family of anointed sons.

Oh, you mean by bringing his mighty fist down and squishing them? Or perhaps drowning them. Maybe ligthning or perhaps fire-hail. Using thise same reasoning the Spanish Inquesition tortured and killed thousands of 'apostates'

apostates are tragically destined to be maneuvered by the Devil into eventually murdering their former brothers

THe only people wishing for the death of their former brothers are JW's who lust for armagedon to arrive so that the evil apostates may be slaughtered along with anyone else who is not JW..oh thats only 99% of the worlds population.

At this point the hour for the authority of Satan and his minions has not yet arrived, but is is obviously very near.

Yeah that line has been spouted out since the beginning of time. Remember the society changed the meaning of the word 'generation.' Armagedon can come tommorow or in a million years.

"They are dead; they will not live. Impotent in death, they will not rise up. Therefore you have turned your attention that you might annihilate and destroy all mention of them."

No wonder that Jesus is called the Wonderful Counselor.

Anyone else see whats wrong with that statement??

"The doing of those who fall away (apostatize) I have hated. It does not cling to me."

oooh oohh..can I add stuff that isnt wrritten in the bible too? Let me try..ok here it goes: "The doing of those who fall away (those who pick their noses) I have hated. It does not cling to me."

Just another night of fun at YOu Know's house

• GodRules
    GodRules

It is wrong to say that JW's wish for 99% of the population to be destroyed. Witness dedicate billions of hours yearly to preaching Jehovah's message. We do not wish them dead, if so we would just stay home and ridicule those that do the job, just like many on this board. Jehovah does not wish them dead either, that's why he has allowed time for them to change their ways and do his will.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Holding gun to head of victim

"Im sorry, I dont wish to kill you, but if you dont beleive in what I beleive I am going to have to. It's a real shame too."

• GodRules
    GodRules

It's not about believing what I or anyone else believes. It's about respecting our creator and doing his will. Why not say "Believe and have faith in your creator and you will live forever, instead of dying of old age, cancer, cardiac arrest, or other illnesses."

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

You Know,

Please stop giving the Devil CPR with your
    "smooth talk".

• Winston
    Winston

You Know,

Please tell me what is your definition of an apostate?

I'm not on the same page as you.

Another words what does one have to do to become an apostate, so I can avoid being destoyed. Please be very clear my life is in your hands.

Make it clear so clear that we will all repent.

The Never Ending Search For Truth

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

It is what you beleive because there is no evidence for God being out there. You have to have 'faith', essentially beleive without evidence. So until god comes down in a cosmic limo accompanyed by 8 blonde women ranging in age from 18-22, I wont beleive he exsists
    -Dan

God chillin wit his honies

• Seeker
    Seeker
    It's not about believing what I or anyone else believes. It's about respecting our creator and doing his will.

You're right, it's God with a gun to our heads saying, "Do what I say and no one gets hurt." Appalling!

As for You Know, he shuffles in here every so often to twist a few scriptures, make some "obvious" announcements, and then he shuffles off to wait out his latest failures. Meanwhile, the real FATAL ASSUMPTIONS belong to the WTS for assuming they could cover over the child abuse and no one would notice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit