Do You Buy Your Woman Her Girl Stuff?

by horrible life 55 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Oh i have done... ive got no problem with it. I probably wouldnt ask some assistant if there are any 'heavy flow' left but i'll get what she asks me to!!!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thanks for the link. If I was going to buy anything it would be that. They were advertising them at Glasonbury festival last year.

Thing is my roll ups cost me about 30p a month! Nothing could save me money on that. Plus you cant feel them, plus you dont have to touch them to get them out (muscle action works fine). I have invented the ULTIMATE sanitary product!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    sonnyboy ~ Only the left?

Sometimes both when it's hot and muggy, but usually only the left when I'm nervous. My dad is the exact opposite...he's a right only.

I'll have to look into Drysol. I've tried just about every antiperspirant on the market and they have little effect.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

To insert The Keeper ® , sit on the toilet (or in an equally relaxed position) and insert your folded KEEPER completely into the vagina. Let the cup unfold by releasing your fingers. After inserting, gently rotate it with your fingertips, before pulling it down and forward into position between your vaginal lips. At this point, you should feel that your KEEPER is firmly in place. It is now in the correct position!

If you don’t have access to clean water, believe it your not, you may use your own sterile urine to wash it!

*head explodes*

• damselfly
    damselfly

Katiekitten~

I have invented the ULTIMATE sanitary product!

Insert an evil laugh and go forth to conquer the world!!!

Dams

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

bwahahahahahaha (from Mini Me)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit