Do You Buy Your Woman Her Girl Stuff?

by horrible life 55 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin
    I have a discreet stash of supplies in my purse, I have a discreet stash of supplies in my car, I have a discreet stash of supplies in my bag that I take to work. Maybe I'm so mortified by the thought of being caught off guard by "Aunt Flo" that I always make sure that I'm prepared.

Scully! L - O - L !!!!

Yes, that is too true!

It's one of the last taboos, and our generation is, I think, the last that will be embarrassed about this particular thing ... thank the goddess!

S, well, if a gurl is in that circumstance,,, it is really needed, and the least a guy could do is get over his shyness and do her the favour,, specially if she is not feeling well. That's why!

tal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    He's not a jerk like my neighbor.

He could be a jerk, but why would a guy be made a jerk because of refusing to buy girl stuff for his partner?

Maybe he's not a total jerk, but to say he'd never buy products for his wife and daughter shows he has some growing up to do.

Honestly, why should anyone be embarrassed by periods or feminine products? It's silly. Thank goodness not all men are embarrassed by them. I'm not embarrassed by any of it. I think a lot of my comfort with it has to do with my mother standing up for me to my brother and then setting him straight. Now some people do faint at the site of blood, but new tampons in a box are not covered with blood. New pads aren't bloody either. When I met Andy, he was more faint about blood. He's not now. He has really grown as a person. He was never hesitant about buying tampons for me. Ever.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ok. Anyone in need of tampons? I was going out, anyways.

S

• horrible life
    horrible life

Thank you, but I'm cool!!! HL

• Es
    Es

I know my fiance would do it, he is great like that, and like some have said and even he says it its not like they are for me. es

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I dont buy girl stuff, I roll my own.

That string hanging down getting covered with pee wound me up too much. And pads feel like nappies.

• talesin
    talesin

Katie, have you tried "The Keeper"?

t

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I wonder if pads would work for sweaty armpits?

I have a job interview today and my left armpit likes to sweat when I'm nervous. It laughs at antiperspirant.

• damselfly
    damselfly

This is the link for the keeper www.keeper.com/

I haven't tried it myself, but heard from classmates that they liked it.

Dams

• damselfly
    damselfly

sonnyboy ~ Only the left?

I have a job interview today and my left armpit likes to sweat when I'm nervous. It laughs at antiperspirant.

Mr.Fly is very sweaty, I'm sure he will be thrilled that I shared that info.

What works for him is a product called Drysol. We can get it over the counter in Canada, I'm not sure about the states. Or you could just go with the pads, the adhesive strip makes for ease of application.

Good luck with your interview!!

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit