No longer here to irritate.

by defd 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Derrick,

Personally, I'm sad that you're leaving. I think this board has opened your eyes a little and I hoped you would stick around. You do need thick skin to be here, so I was impressed that you stuck as long as you did. Good job.

But please consider one thing: Leaving the Watchtower Society, does NOT mean leaving Jehovah. If you believe the Bible is God's Word, then start reading it. Read it unfettered with the words of the Watchtower magazine explaining it to you. Jehovah gave you a head to reason with and a heart to follow...read the Bible on your own and use what God gave you. You'll be surprised at how much the WTS does NOT live up to the teachings of God's Word. Start with Galatians or Ephesians or Romans. You'll be surprised by the words as you read them like a book, in context.

I think you have a good heart and I think you're hungry for Truth, or you wouldn't be here. When we ask you questions (which may seem like attacking), we are asking you to question what you've been fed through a bunch of men. The bible speaks of Jesus being the Mediator of God...not an earthly organization.

Best wishes to you, but please come back.

Andi

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Well, I don't know what to say except that people make mistakes and sometimes think and say things that aren't quite right, life is a journey and sometimes you end up back at sqaure one.

Reminds me of a line from a prince tune:

"If you die before you try you gotta come back and face the lie"

Good Luck!

M'

You will be back!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

defd. I will miss you.

If you can rightly say - as I can - that you can and will stand tall on Judgement Day and face Jehovah, Jesus, and the 144,000 and whomever else is present, and account for yourself on both sides of the ledger, then you are on YOUR right path.

I wish you only the best.

Brenda

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    She likely didn't notice that he used it in his post

Alas, yes!

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Not with NINA on the job. Tell her she has a PM

Chill Richie

• kls
    kls

Defd, you don't have to leave if you want to stay as FRIENDS only ,but constantly bringing up your Gods name and the jws gets many riled and you know why and if you don't you have not been reading posts. I actually give you credit for standing up for yourself here and know many here can be tough to deal with ,but come here as YOU ,not a jw but someone wanting to make friends and be one ,that is really all you have to do.

• trevor
    trevor
    but constantly bringing up your Gods name and the jws gets many riled

Er .…This is The Jehovah’s Witness discussion forum

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Defd/Derrick - I'm with Littletoe here (metaphorically speaking). Does your 'conscience' tell you not to be here? Look into your childrens' eyes - empathise -allow them to think and question. Please.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Defd, I hope we see you again soon!

Nina

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hope that you finaliize the reality that the WTBTS is the real apostate and most here still love Jehovah but are distressed to the bottom of our souls about the reproach and notoriety heaped upon His head by the actions, doctrines and principles of the WT Governing Body as they spread thier lies and deciet about Him and His purposes. Come back anytime, even if you still believe the WTBTS has the absolute truth from God's word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit