No longer here to irritate.

by defd 63 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

You didn't irritate me. I love seeing both sides of a coin.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I hope that you stick around as a lurker at least. I wish you peace and happiness in what ever you do.

Damselfly

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

See you in hell.

GBL

• Legolas
    Legolas

Derrick... we all step on fingers and toes around here, you are not alone, so don't leave on that account. I hope you come back!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I hope you stick around. But it is also good to see I was right about you...you have been learning!

Don't stop learning, keep your mind open, because your heart is in the right place.

Too bad there aren't more like you...sincere.

WLG

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

You never did say you wouldn't lurk.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Defd, I know you are a good person, and know you mean well. I also know you get annoyed by certain threads on here. Which I can understand, cause your still active. You just have to keep one thing in mind, most here arent! But you dont have to leave, I enjoy your posts and pm's, even though we butted heads at one point.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hey Derrick, it's gonna get too damn boring around here now. Just keep in mind that while people may disagree with you it doesn't necessarily mean they dislike you. Don't you be gone too long.

W

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

So Defd....do you still believe the FDS is Jah's appointed spokespiece? Just curious.

Remember you have every right to post here even though you take lots of shite.....although I've never personally added to the heap ;)
    But isn't it refreshing that you can speak your mind. Yell from the rooftops about what you believe in and what you find hard to believe. Being "united in worship" does not mean being an automon.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Joking. I don't really want to see you in hell. Take care of yourself and your kiddies.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit