Pictures from Today's Hike

by Gretchen956 41 Replies latest social physical

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I wanna come fishing too!!! Maybe we could charter a boat and have an Apostafishfest!!!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Wow, that sounds fun! I'm horrible at organizing those things though. There's lots of great fishing around here in every direction thats for sure.

Sherry

• defd
    defd

Today we went on a hike to Summit Lake just outside Mt. Rainier National Park. ; I wanted to share some of the pictures, its so gorgeous up there!

Sherry

Isnt Jehovah GREAT. The love he showed for us never ending. Did you thank him for such beauty?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

ok gonna spew now

• kls
    kls
    Isnt Jehovah GREAT. The love he showed for us never ending. Did you thank him for such beauty?

And defd ,have you thanked Jah for this great Apostate web site so you have real folks to chat with Thanks for the pics Gretchen , they are great

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

good one kls you go girl

and gretchen thanks for the wonderful pics, theyre lovely...makes me miss the California redwoods

• defd
    defd

Kls You dont agree with the statement I made about God? You do believe he created the earth? All im saying is how great he is for creating something that gives us so much enjoyment.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Surely thats a private matter? Or do you discuss your private prayers with everyone?

Im proud of my relationship with God but i wouldnt ram it down peoples throats at every available opportunity.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

yeah ramming stuff down peoples throats only makes them gag

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Wow, awesome pictures! I'm sooo jealous right now! Count me in on ANY fishing! I find more spirituality standing in a river fishing on Sunday, than I ever did at a Kindom Hall!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit