Pictures from Today's Hike

by Gretchen956 41 Replies latest social physical

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Surely thats a private matter? Or do you discuss your private prayers with everyone?

He's "blowing his trumpet ahead of him" and "having his reward in full". Typical JW.

Beautiful pics, Sherry. It's been much too long since I was out west - since 1988.

W

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Hhhhmmmm

He's "blowing his trumpet ahead of him" and "having his reward in full".

Self righteousness was never a fruitage of the spirit when i was a JW. How things change..... Even more glad i left......

• Mulan
    Mulan
    If you're ever in Seattle this mountain dominates the horizon, and does so for a hundred miles south at least. Around here we just call her "The Mountain".

That is really true too. A few years ago they considered changing the name back to its original name, Mt. Tahoma. One of the comments made in the news was that it doesn't really matter what they name it because everyone calls it "The Mountain".

Gorgeous photos, Sherry.

• IronGland
    IronGland

One day it will erupt again and Seattle will suffer the same fate as Pompeii. Sad.

• delilah
    delilah

And defd ,have you thanked Jah for this great Apostate web site so you have real folks to chat

My thoughts EXACTLY KLS......hahahahaha

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Iron Gland, I guess we'll just have to sacrifice some more virgins.

Def'd - Jehovah's Witnesses take such pride in debunking hell which they then think shows what a happy loving god they serve, only to constantly preach a fear-based religion. As if, --if I did not give thanks to jehovah for this nice day I would die in armeggedon, but isn't it wonderful that he gave me the nice day while I'm waiting to die in armeggedon-- would that make me suddenly want to serve him? I think not. I hope you get the help you need to move on one day. Did I give thanks to my higher power? Yes, I talked to her and thanked her profusely.

Sherry

• delilah
    delilah

Gretchen let me apologize for not saying how beautiful the pictures are....When I lived in British Columbia, we could see Mt. Baker and it was really awesome....I miss the west coast..

Delilah

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I don't know - New!

Next Seattle Apostfest please lemme know. Fishing expedition or not I'll do my best to come up!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I can't believe I missed this thread earlier.

Those pics are awesome Sherry! Thanks for sharing a little piece of your hike with us

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Or maybe y'all from North Washington could come down south to the Vancouver/Portland area. We can rent a boat on the Columbia and go fishing for sturgeon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit