Pictures from Today's Hike

by Gretchen956 41 Replies latest social physical

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Only thing missing was my KLS!

We swings from they trees one day soon, Honey!

But for the aeons long treadin' of the Wheel of Emptiness, they be nuttin'

(See how this site is helping clarify Hamster Doctrine)

In a few months we might have enough faithful (Including TS) to form our first Doctrinal council in Human Histry.

HB

• kls
    kls
    Only thing missing was my KLS!

We swings from they trees one day soon, Honey!

I am here Hammy and i got a new ladder with suction feet for all that shaking that goes on

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

SUCTION FEET??

Dey HOT...

HB

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm not suprised Little Toe was excited, there's thousands of miles of superp hiking in Scotland which is mainly where I used to do it. I don't have any pictures of that on the PC though.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ballistic:
    When I visited Steve and Rachel, at Xmas, I got to see some of those peaks from a distance. The highlight of my trip was seeing Mt St Helens, though!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/82694/1.ashx

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Ballistic:

When I visited Steve and Rachel, at Xmas, I got to see some of those peaks from a distance. The highlight of my trip was seeing Mt St Helens, though!

I remember seeing that thread - that one with you shooting people while listening to your walkman on big blue headphones.

No, but seriously seeing those mountains must have been real cool.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Those are beautiful Sherry!

• chrissy
    chrissy

I am still amazed at the majesty of Ranier. Sometimes when I am on I-405 and look up and see it there, just towering, I feel so very small and insignificant in comparison. It's as if that giant monster could somehow eat me alive.

Awesome photos, Sherry!

Chrissy

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Beautiful pics Sherry.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Sherry,

Wow, beautiful! My wife and I drove up to Paradise two years ago. The snow drift was up to the two story building there. Simply amazing!

Thanks for sharing.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit