TOP TEN SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN UNQUESTIONING JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

by nicolaou 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

You see no problem in telling your kids, in great detail, about Armageddon, over and over again, that everyone (about 99.99 % of humanity) except JWs are going to be massacred by God in this apocalyptic event. But you think the "worldly people" are so cruel and insensitive to their children, because their refusal to become JWs is a death sentence to their children. Because children "ride on their parents ticket". "They should at least think of their kids". And you see no ethical problem in believing that God is going to kill almost all the other children on the earth.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

8- You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in multidues of demons, angels, cherubs etc.

And JW's are technically polytheists as the Watchtower Charter still states the the purpose of the borg is to promote the worship of Jehovah and Jesus.

• trevor
  • trevor
    trevor

Nicolaou they are ten very telling signs of a closed mind.

On an earlier thread I asked: “Why is that whenever Jehovah’s Witnesses are asked straight forward questions, they either become abusive or disappear? Needless to say their was no reply!

There is another telling sign, provided by defd on the same thread : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/95530/1646876/post.ashx#1646876

Actually being here has help me become more determined to stick By Jehovah’s Visible Organization.
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Thanks trevor for posting that most telling reply from defd. I have bookmarked it. All his faith is hung on a single idea, that Jehovah and His Organization are one and the same. He loses that, he loses his whole belief structure.

• Ticker
    Ticker

Amazing that Def'd wrote that, but to tell you the truth sometimes the most fervent defenders and apoligetics of the Watchtower Society are thoese who are disfellowshiped. They somehow feel they need redemption to gain acceptance with their God again, and they do this by defending the JW organization. Org and God become one. Its funny how blind they can be, and how they can't seperate God and the Watchtower, but rather to most witnesses God and the Governing Body have become one entity.

Ticker

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

You firmly believe that jesus returned in 1914,invisibly,even though it was once thaught he returned in 1874,invisibly.And the he went on a 4 year campaign to examine the religions of the world to find the only one who was producing the proper food at the proper time;then in 1918 he chose the WTBTS and decided they were the FDS even though the WTBTS teaches that the FDS was put in place by Jesus in 33 C.E.;all this all the heels of the WTBTS setting up their Millions Now Living Will Never Die campaign and foretelling the end of the world for the year 1925.

And all this without any scriptural proof! AAAHHH!

Sure it's funny,but most of here believed it at one time.I don't anymore.

Goldminer

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Where were you all when I was getting reinstated those two times. This is great stuf. That is why I wholeheartedly support JWD! Someone has to listen. How much more plain can it get?

• upside/down
    upside/down
    You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of Jehovah God.

ROFLMAO!!!

Aint it da troof!

u/d(of the 99.99% class)

• mustang
    mustang

" Because children "ride on their parents ticket"" brings this one to mind:

JW children "ride on their parents ticket" [are under the protection of an adult guardian in the faith and must make their own choice sometime in the future] by virtue of the "family merit" doctrine [invented by JW’s for their own children]

but Catholics are condemned for "infant baptism" because

Catholic children "ride on their parents ticket" [are under the protection of an adult guardian in the faith and must make their own choice sometime in the future] by virtue of the "infant baptism" doctrine [invented by Catholics for their own children].

Infant Baptism should not be considered without a discussion of CONFIRMATION. Do we have a "sin of omission" here?

BTW: wonder where JW’s got the idea for the structure of "family merit"? They wouldn’t "lift the idea bodily" from another religion would they?

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit