Called the information desk again about the UN

by skyman 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skyman
    skyman

I have called many times in the past. This time I was calling for a sister that wanted to know the truth from the Society. The brother from the information desk said they did join but realy they were tricked. The Society asked the UN for some information and the UN asked them to sign some paper before the Society could get the answer and years later they found out they had joined the NGO';s of the UN so when the Society found out they got out. I asked have you said anything about this in our publications? He said no, it real was no big deal.

• luna2
    luna2

Tricked? Hahahahahahaha! What a riot! Guess they're pretty dumb cuz they got tricked for ten years. Bunch of liars!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I guess they were also 'tricked' to be in on those special NGO committees - on human rights - in those foreign countries, too, eh?

*rolls eyes*

Jim TX

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...and they were "tricked" into writing those articles demonstrating a sudden relaxation of their stance AGAINST the UN.

If a brother was similarly 'tricked" into joining the YMCA, would it also be considered "No big deal?"

NO, BECAUSE THEIR STANDARDS FOR THEMSELVES ARE MUCH LOWER THAN THE STANDARDS THEY SET FOR THE RANK AND FILE!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    The brother from the information desk said they did join but realy they were tricked.

My oh my, how ironic is that? The WTS was tricked by an organization and only discovered it years later?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How does it feel Watchtower?

• skyman
    skyman

What gets me the Sister took it hook line and sinker. She went to Meeting last night for the first time in at least two years. She came to the house today and said she is so happy now that she knows the truth.

I ALMOST THROW UP.

• thom
    thom

And under this "trick" they somehow submitted material to the UN proving they were supporting them?

That's some trick!

• thom
    thom

I wonder how much the brother that answered the phone even knows about the situation? Was there a meeting there to "explain" to them how to respond to questions like that? You'd think it would match the letter they sent to the branch offices about it, at least they'd be trying to keep their story straight.

• skyman
    skyman

What is truely amazing to me is the fact that it worked for this sister. She has Her answer and is happy> What more can I do? She called my bluff, and I was trumped, because she is not willing to look any futher into the NGO deal. They found away to minimize it and make it sound like you are stupid for it bothing you.

• jgnat
    jgnat

There's got to be a long-term loss to the society for coming up with such a lame excuse. Sure, the R & F will swallow it, but how much will their admiration for the society be degraded?

It's kind of like Hillary Clinton's backhanded forgiveness for her husband's dalliance, "He's traumatized from his upbringing." Great, that's all the American public needs, a weeny baby President.

So let me get this straight, the Watchtower Society got tricked by the Beast of Revelation, friend of Satan? I guess the direct pipeline to Jehovah was broken that week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit