Are there any "BLONDES" here with an I.Q. over 100 ????

by JH 68 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

I think my posts speak for themselves,so as a true Blonde ,i will shut up now.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think MENSA is likely full of intellectual snob types. I'd never join a club like that. I like people who are down to earth and people who don't have superficial values.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Yea, people like me!

• kls
    kls
    I think MENSA is likely full of intellectual snob types. I'd never join a club like that. I like people who are down to earth and people who don't have superficial values.

Ya , me to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, That was good thinking FHN

Of ,we don't want to be no snobs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Yea, people like me!

Are you down to earth? Cool.

Ya , me to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, That was good thinking FHN

Yeah, my dad is a bit of an intellectual snob and he's all into that Social Darwinism type thinking and he's a Republican, too.

• acadian
    acadian
    Well, I was surprised to see these figures.

Hair colourAverage IQ
    Grey 113 *
    Brown 108 *
    Blonde 107

Red

106 *
    Black 106

Ok, my hair is reddish-brown with some grey, so that means I add 113+108+106-

WOW THAT"S a 327 IQ

man I'm smart !!!

Acadian

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Are you down to earth?

Yes!

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

And i'm down for you!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    WOW THAT"S a 327 IQ

man I'm smart !!!

Acadian, are you Cajun?

Are you down to earth?

Yes!Them's the bes' kind of peoples.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hang out with some of them sometimes. Of the ones I've met, they're the least likely to be snobbish of any group of people I've had experience with. Remember, they're people, so you're going to have a variety of types. The average Mensan has nothing to prove intellectually, so they've really no reason to snob you. As far as superficial values, a club is merely a group of people with similar experiences that bond them (look at this forum, the variety of types here, at the same time, the commonality) Actually, is your preconcieved notion not indicative of a snobbish attitude toward Mensans, especially when we consider the phrases "I think" and "is likely," implying no first-hand knowledge on your part? I know your opinion would really hurt my friend's feelings. She's one of the most tender-hearted persons I've ever had the privilege of knowing.

I hope my attitude didn't hurt your viewpoint of them--remember I'm not one of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit