Are there any "BLONDES" here with an I.Q. over 100 ????

by JH 68 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I'm blonde and I scored 118 on an I.Q. test.............I figured there was something wrong with the test, cause I'm no Einstein..........

Well, you are above the average Mary

IW, well........ I have a little blonde in me, so I can't answer you right now.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

IQ doesn't measure every kind of intelligence. And just because you have a high IQ doesn't mean you're that smart. Just means you can score well on that type of test. I was a natural honey blonde as a youngster. It has darkened to a nice golden brown with a few grays. My IQ is around 140. Hasn't really helped me any except that I didn't vote for Bush. My dad's IQ is the same. He did vote for Bush. I will say that he's 75 now, so I'll account for age. Oh yes, and IQ doesn't mean you have great memory, thus I am a lousy speller.

• JH
    JH

I think that this thread should have been titled: Why do people think that blondes are less intelligent?

Up to now, every blonde who posted here seem to be very intelligent.....so they say

• IW
    IW
    Up to now, every blonde who posted here seem to be very intelligent.....so they say

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hey! I may look stupid, but by golly there's a reason for that! :-)

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Please, no one base his or her IQ on an online test when we talk about IQs.

(I don't even know mine, never given an IQ test in school).

• John Doe
    John Doe

Of course not, mr classicist. The only legitimate tests are administered by trained professionals, and are subjective to say the least. When I say my iq is significantly over 100, that is based on standardized tests taken over my lifetime. I've never had a real iq test either. However, I consistently score in the top 1% of any standardized test I've taken, and have been offered a membership in MENSA. I'd say my assertion is not without basis.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Why do people think that blondes are less intelligent?

Because of Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield and their dumb blonde characterizations they did in Hollywood of the 1950s and early 1960s. Then add to this the last few years of dumb blonde jokes. Try to tell the Swedes that they are less intelligent. Abba kicked everyone's butts during the mid to late 70s and early 80s.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Don't assume that we all got our IQs tested on line. The first I remember was the one administered in 5th grade. I was the highest scorer among the girls in my class. I am not sure if mine was higher than the boys'. The teacher only told us which person of which gender scored the highest.

• John Doe
    John Doe

This thread brings an interesting point to view. Many say that the average JW is not intelligent. Granted, I don't think any in this thread are JW's anymore, but most of us were at one time. As I've pointed out before, intelligence doesn't seem to have a direct correlation to religious beliefs. Interesting, eh? Sorry to derail the thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit