I LOST IT ... my JW rant today

by talesin 77 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I hope to read more of you all ... NEVER QUIT! ,,, good luck and good nite! xo :))

t

darn, not working correctly .......... anyhow,, that vid should have been "Rock On" by David Essex ............... ROCK ON!

:D

• talesin
    talesin

Seraphim, I am so sorry! I missed that, was so tired. Thank you so much!

xo

tal

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I am sorry to hear you were so sick. It sure can hang on for a long time and it really zaps your strength. I hope you are doing much better now.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Love you, Tal!

Will stay in touch with you.

CoCo

• talesin
    talesin

Aunt Fancy, yes, it has been an ordeal. I really feel, though, that is was my body saying "ENOUGH" .......... I've been under incredible stress the past 5 years, and in a lot of pain. haha, i REFUSE to let ANYTHING 'break' me, and I think my body finally decided to tell my mind/psyche "okay, I am going to make you sick, so you HAVE to get help." or something like that ........... I'm much better now, and only get the weakness once in a while, so just know that it's my mental strength that will heal me!

On that note, thanks to you ALL!

VERY IMPORTANT: Please, anyone who reads this thread, and needs support - don't be afraid to ask! That's what it's all about.

Much love to all. Namaste. :))

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Coco, thank you! mwah, mwah!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Hey Sis!

• talesin
    talesin

Hi, you! :D Love you, bro!

Just spreadin' some healing words, I hope.

xo

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit