I LOST IT ... my JW rant today

by talesin 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, it kills me, what it has done to our families,,, life, you know? My brother is a sadistic son of a bitch. That's all I can say.

My mother favours him, and my dad hates him. hahahaha,,, I am stuck in the middle....

t

I hate it too, (((((Talesin))))). What a difficult position you are in, cher! I despise my older bro, too, Tale. But he wasn't ever in the spoof. He was just baaad from the get-go. He even tried to rape me one afternoon when I was laid up with asthma, while his G/FRIEND was napping in the next room. I started protesting so loudly that he got scared I would wake her up. He told me he would never bother me again like that. And surprise, surprise, Tale! He never did.

Hugs, cher!

Frannie

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, frannie, we are discovering a lot of things alike.... well, I can think of no higher complement than comparing myself to you, dear womyn! My brother is a product of his environment, so I must forgive him ... some abused children turn to abusing, and some to healing .. he has to live with himself, and I don't envy him that task !!!

xo

tal

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Oh, frannie, we are discovering a lot of things alike.... well, I can think of no higher complement than comparing myself to you, dear womyn! My brother is a product of his environment, so I must forgive him ... some abused children turn to abusing, and some to healing .. he has to live with himself, and I don't envy him that task !!!

Kewl, cher! Yer've gotta be kiddin'! I'm fast becoming a broken down ol' war horse cored out with nothin' left to give. My bro was too a product of his environment. His Dad killed himself when he was very small. My Mom remarried my Dad and had my older sis and then me (boy, was I a surprise) My older sis used to push the covers off on my bro every blinkin' night and cry out to Daddy, "Jack's taking my covers off!" My bro would lay there patiently and wait for the expected beating from my Dad. Finally my Mom told my Dad to quit stomping down the hall to their bedroom, but stand just outside and flip the lights on when she first started her nightly yell. He did and caught her. Good enough! Thank gawd at least one of my children has turned to healing.

((((Talesin))))

Frannie

• talesin
    talesin

All I can say is, it must rip your heart out every time one of your children experiences these traumas.

(((frannie)))

Ah, a cyber hug seems so inadequate!

tal

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    All I can say is, it must rip your heart out every time one of your children experiences these traumas.

Yes, it does, Talesin. I can't begin to explain how badly it hurts. (((Talesin))))

Frannie

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey tal...im just up so sorry i didnt get back to you sooner...i so know what you are feeling...but you know what...beyond waht everyone has said so far....everytime i go through this i think...if my folks were to follow my course now...then i would feel responsible for them and after the way they treated me im not sure i want to be..so its a kind of blessing in disguise that they stay where they are...to be fair we were never that close anyway and dont have a huge amount in common ..so beyond the odd rebuttal on my part im done trying to convince them and they seem to have accepted that they cant force me against my will

i hope you are feeling better today..

tijkmo

dont let the uninspired deprive you of your dreams...cos they're just liars...liars and fools

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

dont let the uninspired deprive you of your dreams...cos they're just liars...liars and fools

Hey Tij...good lyrics for a song

• gdt
    gdt

Talesin,

Please may I say a couple of things, as an old bloke, in the 'truth' but very hurt by the things that affect you and too many others.

You have handled your mum very well, even if you got grumpy with her, but if you had to answer to the Creator as to your loyalty, respect and love of your mum, it seems for sure that you have succeeded very well in that area. I have lost my mum who loved 'the truth' and would growl at me if I said anything aganist the WTS, even Russell's pyramid fancifuls, she was just a loving person and saw no wrong in anyone. Is your mum the same? I hope so, usually those who have been 'in the truth' for years are lovely humans. Usually.

So why don't you just relax, God is the judge, we answer only to him in the long run, and the more you can calmly talk with mum the better, for her and you. Remember, our parents will lose their lives before us, and how nice it is for them to feel good about their 'kids'....

By the way, I acknowledge your summaries as real and true. The only simple answer as I see it, is that the final judge is Jesus and there has to be a united worldwide group to preach the good news of the kingdom in all nations, not learning war any more, and trying to be a loving and united brotherhood, no better or worse than either the early congregations who had every page of the scriptures counselling them, or the Rev.chapters 2-3 congregations, belonging to Jesus, but not real good either! Just like jw's of today!

Out of a standard of 1 to 100, for humanity and love, where do you and I fit? Me.........??????

My best thoughts,

gdt geoff.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Tal, I know how you feel sometimes ... a lot of times.

Kwin

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You sure said a mouthful Talesin and I admire you for it. I have come to the conclusion that you cannot tell your JW family members the truth without hurting them and that really pisses me off.

I am sick of pussyfooting around their feelings, but what can you do?

"I can't admit that the thing I lived my whole life for is a lie. Please don't force this on me."

was the tenor of an email I recently got from my daughter.

I have been trying to write a reply for days. I nearly sent it to you for your opinion of it before I sent it. I still haven't sent it. I am still trying to massage it so that it tells her the truth without hurting, but it is impossible. Maybe I just won't send it at all, but I have a crisis of conscience. She is in a tropical paradise convincing parents to do the same to their children as was done to me in a tropical paradise, and she loves it.

Damn

I hope your rant has got your mother's brain working. It might take a while. She obviously loves you.

Before I left today, I went to my mom, and hugged her head, and held her close, and told her that I loved her, and thanked her for listening to my rant. I told her that is what a mom does, and I appreciate her listening ... and that I love her.

...and that tells us all, and your mother, what kind of person you are.

((((Talesin))))

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit