I LOST IT ... my JW rant today

by talesin 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Nevertheless Tal, I hope you feel better soon. ((((((Talesin)))))).

BTW, is your screen name connected to the ancient celtic bard of legend, Taliesin?

• talesin
    talesin

Tks, and I am okay, just feeling ambivalent and not understanding why ...

Yes! I named myself for Merlin, his name was taliesin in a book I read. I loved the legend in that book ... he was a shapeshifter,,, most often he was a merlin, or a cougar. Then, when researching, I learned about the bard after I had taken the screen name. Cool, huh?

tal

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Cool indeed. I love celtic lore. Have you ever read any Morgan Llewellyn? She wrote a book called "Bard" that you would probably like if you havn't read it allready.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

My parents do the same thing....why are you SO ANGRY. You need to get over your ANGER. F YOU !!!
    I'm thirty fricken seven and still can't have an HONEST conversation with you!!! YOU WON"T drop the JW thing...it isn't me. Begging me to read a book because I'm going to be killed and not be in paradise earf. Ballin your eyes out because your son is going to be killed by JEHOBA himself...making me feel bad.
    You IGNORE the most important person in my life.
    I'm on a hostage release program to simply see my sister's kids. Come the F*** on!

I feel for you Tale....and yet WE somehow are supposed to allow them peace and quiet and not disturb THEIR lie they want to believe because it's too painful for them to admit it's been a sham for 40 years. All the while still allowing them to treat us like shite.

F*** ME.

• talesin
    talesin

Yah, me too! I will look her up and order her book(s) from library tonite... thanks!

I used to date a guy, and was friends with (drifted apart, but still soooo nice when we bump into each other!), and he belonged to a society ... they have conventions,.and actually, someone was talking about it here on the forum a couple of weeks ago... can't remember the name of it right off ... but he was into role-playing, and went to these conventions. They would actually act out their roles in the week or weekend of the convention ... he was a soldier, worker type of guy ... it was too cool!

I'm not that far into it, but really am connected to the Celtic stuff,, I have a friend who is a druid, born into it,,, that is kinda different ...

tal

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(((Talesin!!))) I've been trying to creep over to this thread since this afternoon, but I had to drive over to the Woodlands, etc. and I seem to be a slow poster the past day or so. Probably cause I have CRS.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I admire what you did, Talesin. You needed to do it, obviously and you did it SO well!

It puzzles me as to why your mother would insist on NOT being exposed to the verification of the truth of the matter when that's what they're supposed to be all about. I myself would certainly insist on knowing the truth, as would many. But then, the WT-BATS has instructed the dubs that "we can't know that" because they don't WANT them to know the truth.

Megahugs,

Frannie

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Morgan Llewellyn has a lot of books. Some of the best in my opinion are: "Druid", "Finn MacCool", "Red Branch", and "Lion of Ireland". Check 'em out.

• talesin
    talesin

Dear EF,

Yes!!! Yes, yes, yes. We love our parents, and only want VALIDATION. It's so sad.

and yes, I am angry, too!

Dearest Frannie,

She has lived her WHOLE life for the JW. She KNOWS what she deprived me of ... educational opportunities that most people would only dream of ... and I above all things, love to LEARN!

It is a real hard pill for her to swallow.

She is one of those people who is not a natural mother, and always loved her own sense of right and wrong over her children ... for the most part, I have forgiven her, but still,,,, I want some resolution!

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

L_KL,

Will do! tks ...

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Talesin, its a good thing that you let some anger out. its no good keeping it all in, I know with all my anger bottled up, its hard to continue living life and forget the past or accept it if your carrying all that anger and burdens, so don't feel bad, if you have another chance to talk to your mum, tell ehr that you really love her, honesty is the best solution, no more lies no more cover ups!

Even pray, whether you believe in God or not, just pray anyway, even if you feel like you are talking to the wall or sky, even if you don't believe in a god, it helps to talk it all out, imagine yourself standing in front of God/Jehovah. I know talking helped me.

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit