I LOST IT ... my JW rant today

by talesin 77 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Ev,

You are so right, we think a lot alike. Before I left today, I went to my mom, and hugged her head, and held her close, and told her that I loved her, and thanked her for listening to my rant. I told her that is what a mom does, and I appreciate her listening ... and that I love her.

And yes, I don't exactly 'pray', but I do talk to the spirit of the universe sometimes,,,, whatever that is .

tks so much! you remind me of me sometimes, or else who I might have been at a younger age if I had benn more self-confident ... keep up the good work, gurl!!!

xo

tal

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    She has lived her WHOLE life for the JW. She KNOWS what she deprived me of ... educational opportunities that most people would only dream of ... and I above all things, love to LEARN!

It is a real hard pill for her to swallow.

She is one of those people who is not a natural mother, and always loved her own sense of right and wrong over her children ... for the most part, I have forgiven her, but still,,,, I want some resolution!

There is hope, Talesin. My daughter and I have been estranged several times during the past 17 yrs, but we're finally close. She and I have each done vindictive things to one another. We're finally past all that. You can imagine what the estrangements were about. The first time, she took off one night, leaving her younger brother by himself (11 yrs old), and left a letter saying she was thrilled that she was now doing what she'd been wanting to do for a long time. Know what she did? Jumped the broom with the 27 yr old crack addict, control-freaky ABUSIVE and horribly greedy busboy from her job. She was stuck with him for 10 yrs, until she wised up and figured a way to keep him out of her hair long enough to accomplish a divorce. You can probably already guess what the second estrangement was about. Yes, her younger brother getting sentenced to more years in prison than he had lived. I wouldn't even go to her wedding when she finally remarried (a very good man, btw).

(((((Talesin))))) While you might hafta wait a while, resolution might very well come.

Frannie

• talesin
    talesin

Frannie, it kills me, what it has done to our families,,, life, you know? My brother is a sadistic son of a bitch. That's all I can say.

My mother favours him, and my dad hates him. hahahaha,,, I am stuck in the middle....

t

• oldflame
    oldflame

I know just how you feel. I too have been severly attacked by my mother who is a JW. The evil bitter attacks I withstood would of not been tolerated in any other church, Not even a mormon church. My keyboard is not working very well but when I get it replaced I will tell all what I went through with my JW family.

Just stand strong and true, and their truth will fall right in their faces.

• talesin
    talesin

STRONG AND TRUE

I like that, old flame, thanks!!!

t

• talesin
    talesin

PS... I love you guys!!!

• zulukai
    zulukai

Tal, I was so moved by your story I was stunned, trying to think of a reply. So many things rushed to mind. I was never molested but I knew something was very wrong with quite a few of the dubs I knew and "filthy" just about says it all.
    For years I repressed rage and outrage until the day came when I saw the whole dirty scam for what it was.
    We were made into victims by that sick religion. A victim is supposed to take the blame and keep quiet about the crap that goes down. And don't you just love it when they drone: Jehovah KNOWS. Like that says everything.
    It's good to see that you have taken the step of voicing your pent-up rage!. I remember when I lashed out in rage for the first time in my life and told my mother what I thought of the whole ugly business. It was like watching someone in a movie...I could not believe I was talking like this..ME the good girl, the obedient daughter, just like yourself. Horrible feelings burst into words but after it was over I knew I was right and what's more I would never let anyone push me around again. Not my family, not my so called robotic friends who came by to warn me not to leave the religion, none of them, not ever again.
    The only thing they fear is us being clear and vocal about the shite they are hiding. As soon as you start to expose the truth about their dirty little secrets they scuttle away like cockroaches run from the light.
    I can SO relate to your frustration and pain. I hope you know many here are totally with you in this.
    (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

• talesin
    talesin

zulu,

It was like watching someone in a movie...I could not believe I was talking like this..ME the good girl, the obedient daughter, just like yourself. Horrible feelings burst into words but after it was over I knew I was right and what's more I would never let anyone push me around again.

Yes, that is exactly the way I felt!

Or more specifically, I would never let my MOTHER push me around again.

Oy, it's like,,,, feeling sad and triumphant at the same time ... it's unnatural ... we shouldn't have to feel this way about our mothers.

tal

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

It's maddening when they get on the "tolerance" bandwagon only when it applies to them. It is fine, courageous, and good for Dub's to blast Catholics with their godless religion and say "hey don't shoot the messenger". But when that same searing...laser light...get's shone back on them they say..."Hey we have a right to our beliefs". Hypocritical reflexive b.s.

It's like when I explain to my parents how I'm a Christian / Taoist / Buddhist mix. They pull out that damn little brown book of their's and I have to continually say...put that book down...how I FEEL isn't in that book. My belief structure isn't listed in the 3 page conversation stoppers in your book. And the only reason you want to read that book is so you can "fight" me on my beliefs....you aren't LISTENING.

• talesin
    talesin

I know, sweetie, it's like our lives have no valid place in their thinking ... DOH,,,, 6 BILLION PEOPLE have lives that you know NOTHING about!!! Don't you GET IT??? How do such intelligent people swallow such a load of hogwash??????????????????????????

L____M____A____O____!@!@@!!!!!!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit