What's the most DANGEROUS thing you ever did?

by JH 79 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

LKL - I THOUGHT so. Look at that big blue bruise it left on your arm.

• JH
    JH

KatieKitten,

what time is it in England?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I dunno, Im in Miami!

But if I were in England it would be 4am in the morning. If Im still on at 4am US time please send me straight to bed.

• JH
    JH
    I dunno, Im in Miami!

OK, so you're at my time

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I nearly got arrested by Canandian Customs last time I flew to Miami (via somewhere in Canada).

Last time im coming to YOUR lousy rotten country (I lie, id love to visit your lousy rotten country)

• JH
    JH
    id love to visit your lousy rotten country

My country is yet to be

Quebec is a commin'

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

Once when I was a kid, I found a box of .22 bullets down in the basement...not sure where they came from, my father used to hunt but with a bow, and before I was born to boot. Anyway, since there was no gun in the house, and because young boys will be young boys (stupid, and love things that go bang or boom), I took one of the rounds and put it on a rock and began hitting it with a hammer to see if I could get it to go off. I guess the box was all duds, or that round anyway, it never did go off, luckily for me.

• troucul
    troucul

DUI...already paid the price...

joined the Army (convoy through Kuwait, southern Iraq, around Baghdad, up to Tikrit-found out 2 days later that 2 jerkoffs died placing an IED on our route 6 hours after we passed through=divine justice)-you couldn't reach a higher level of bullshit than that

got married, divorced, remarried her (just got called an asshole)

have a daughter (preteen) -Jesus Christ!!!-too damn much like her mother

• troucul
    troucul

by the way, how's that secession coming?

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

DUI for me.

I vowed never to do it again (I never should have done it in the first place) when I blacked out on the way home and woke up in my garage with the car still running. I actually don't remember waking up...my neighbor told me about it the next day. She said she banged on the garage window until I turned the car off to see what she wanted, then slowly stumbed into the house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit