What's the most DANGEROUS thing you ever did?

by JH 79 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

My most dangerous as a kid....

Played chicken with a train....although it was absolutely nowhere near me when i got out of the way....and it was a slow train....I shudder to think of what I got upto as a kid....and hope to hell mine do not do anything quite so dangerous. Il be watching my children like a hawk....

My most dangerous as an adult...

Parascended in Ibiza, Handglided in Derbyshire, and thats my limit....not really into extreme sports.

DB74

• roybatty
    roybatty

Jeez, I wouldn't even know where to begin. Near the house I grew up in, there was a forest with a qwarry near by. Summer time activities always included fireworks, home made cannons, dirt bikes, gasoline, bb guns, jumping off cliffs, aresol flame throwers, etc,,,etc,,.. Sometimes the activity included all of these items. Once another boy, and I do mean boy, from the kingdom hall somehow manged to drive an old car back there and we spent the day flying around the woods and hanging out of the car windows. Looking back I am amazed that no one was seriously hurt. My parents had no idea what we were doing in the woods. I still remember my mom once my mom going downstairs to the pantry and couldn't understand why all the cans of soup were gone. She must have thought her two Beavis and Butthead sons just loved soup. Little did she realize that her Campbell soup collection was turned into artillary.

Well, at least all of that made me a more understanding father. Whenever my teenage son gets in trouble and his mom is ready to strangle him, I think to myself "sheesh, that's ALL that he did".

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Inhaled automotive a/c freon back in the days when they sold it in cans.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29
    I made a muratic acid bomb

I did something similiar. I used to acid to make hydrogen ballons; great fun whot! One of them went bad on me and blew acid into my eyes and I went to the ER.

I still have pyro tendancies, but curb them just like any other recovering addict.

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

got married

• Preston
    Preston

When I was in college I was walking through the school parking lot and a guy was trying to push a chick in his car, I didn't know if the guy had a weapon, I ran after him. I helped in preventing it from happening, almsot died.

- Preston

• horrible life
    horrible life

PRESTON IS A HERO!!!!!!!

• inquirer
    inquirer
    garybuss Re: What's the most DANGEROUS thing you ever did? Aug 5, 2005
    I once drove a car with a no blood card in my wallet.

LOLLOL! Thanks for the good joke Gary! :)

• Soledad
    Soledad

I swam in a tank full of sharks.

well OK they were baby sharks!!

I also used to drag race on the Major Deegan. Then I upgraded to drag racing in the grittiest Bronx streets you can ever imagine!

inhaling aerosols was a favorite pastime of mine too.

but by far the most dangerous thing I have ever done was:

drove a car with a no blood card in my wallet.
    YIKES!! What the hell was I thinking!
  • Quentin
    Quentin

Years ago during one of the DCs at Will Rogers Collosium, in Ft.Worth, myself and several other young turks were doing night duty...we got up in the catwalk and out onto the roof...trouble is it wasen't the roof of the main building...to get there from where we were you had to jump across a space about fifteen feet wide onto a curved roof...everyone was wearing dress shoes...it's a wonder no fell of that damn building...ah, to be young again and fearless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit