What's the most DANGEROUS thing you ever did?

by JH 79 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

I bungeed, and while I had almost hit rock bottom in depression, I would go over the railroad track near my home several times a day without looking. My friends made me go to the doctor. Gawd, I love happy pills! HL

• garybuss
    garybuss

I once drove a car with a no blood card in my wallet.

• JH
    JH

HL, I walk on the train track every day !!!

The train doesn't go fast there, but I know I shouldn't be walking on the railroad track like that.

• kls
    kls
    I once drove a car with a no blood card in my wallet.

Gary !!!!!!!!!! That is so perfect that this answer should be mounted somewhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

• hubert
    hubert
    I would go over the railroad track near my home several times a day without looking.

Seeing you brought this up, HL, it reminded me of another (true) story.

I used to go rifle shooting by myself, along the river when I was a teenager, and would have to cross a tressle to get to the other path along the river. I looked back, saw no trains coming, walked over the trestle, took about 5 steps away from the tracks, and a train came by !!!!

You don't hear them when they come up from behind, unless the horn goes off. Somehow, no engineer saw me walking.

Hubert

• kls
    kls

I remember one when i was a kid ,, i put a M80 on my neighbors garage door and the flame i thought went out ,so i was going to relight it when BOOM! Stood there counting my fingers.

• daystar
    daystar

Me and some guys snuck into a water treatment plant and got chased out by armed security with dogs. Eventually a stream of police cars arrived, but by that time we were across the road on a hilltop, hiding behind brush, watching the commotion. We did this more than once.

I've been at parties when shots were fired.

I've also been taken to a house by a friend, to be greeted by many, very big, heavily armed personal guards. Apparently the owner was a fairly active drug dealer.

Sure there is more, but can't think of anything at the moment.

• thom
    thom

When I was a teen my friends and I used to race on a windy mountain road (89A just south of Prescott) in AZ. I built my car for handling so I'd always win even though it wasn't a fast car. But once I almost slid off the side of the mountain and it scared the sh** out of me.
    I don't do that kind of stuff anymore.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Had sex without a condom.

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

this one time, my husband and I made a muratic acid bomb and threw it into a cemetary where the local prisoners were doing grounds keeping. When that thing exploded, the reaction of the guards was pricless! I also tried to kill some wasps with a can of WD-40 and a lighter, my mom was not impressed with my homemade flame thrower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit