Living Alone... How Do You Do It?

by FMZ 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

prophecor,

That was perfect. Absolutely perfect! Thank you.

Andi

• delilah
    delilah

Hi FMZ......sorry about your circumstances. I lived alone for a few years, it was lonely, I bought a bird, then more.... My African Grey was awesome. He learned to talk, then I couldn't get him to stop, LOL. I just tried to keep busy, meet the neighbours, had coffee on the porch, in order to meet new people, ( I know, crazy), but it worked. I walked the neighbourhood as well, browsed in the downtown areas, went to the library.....it's all good my friend. Oh, I also walked up to the neighbourhood pub periodically as well. It was loads of fun to watch the drunken locals make a$$es of themselves, uh, that is, until I became a local....or a drunken a$$.....hahahaha. Take good care of yourself, day at a time....

Delilah

• prophecor
    prophecor

Thanx BG.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    prophecor,

That was perfect. Absolutely perfect! Thank you.

Andi

Agreed. Sorry, I don't have anymore to add, FMZ. But you've been given some great advice from everyone here.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I lived alone for several periods in my life. I've never had a problem since I'm kind of a loner of sorts.

Between work and playing some sport, or joining a book club, or doing charity work of some type, my life was filled during those times in which I had to live alone.

I hope you'll do just fine when you have a place of your own.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit