What musical instrument do you play?

by anewme 52 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Guitarist here but a bit lapsed since my JW band diisolved when i gave up the ol Meetings!

My pride and joy is my les paul...my goal is to have the talent Jimmy Page has in his little finger.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    I think clarinets should all be burned. Who plays a clarinet after band and how many young people were turned off from music after being handed a clarinet?

Bah! Only people who can't play the clarinet with skill and finesse would say that.

For a clarinet to sound good, you have to be gentle, yet firm as if you were making love to a beautiful woman.

The clarinet sounds great around the campfire or in the local garage band -

• Gill
    Gill

Piano! I love it!!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Good, another cellist! I started on piano. I took up violin because my husband wanted company going to violin lessons. Then I bought myself a cello and have been loving it very much. I play in small ensembles and the local community orchestra. It's sure alot of fun.

Cellist

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I play the guitar badly...but getting better and I am also learning how to play the piano...courtesy of my nearest and dearest.

DB74 of the 'My neighbours hate me' class

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    I think clarinets should all be burned.

"This one time, at band camp."

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

The boom box.

Sherry

• Jordan
    Jordan

lol@ ithinkisee

and, I play Guitar. Well, no actually, I stand there and try to look good holding it...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Violin (fiddle)

Bagpipes (a bit)

Guitar (sorta)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Piano and Flute... quite rusty on both...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit