Anyone pronouncing the wicked one righteous.........

by defd 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

defd says: please i dont not want ot talk to any apostates or disfellowshipped people...Only faithful witness in good standing id talk to. And i will know whos who in a matter of time

Source

• Dustin
    Dustin

Defd - I'm flipping off God right now. It's fun. He's not doing a damned thing about it. Now I'm going to go and drink some beer, and play demonic videogames. Good times. Then later I'm going to hang out with some bad association and write some anti-religious music. What I'm not going to do is go out door to door ruining people's lives by telling them about a false god I used to worship, and a crazy cult that destroys families and murders innocent people by their stupid and outdated laws on blood.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    defd says: please i dont not want ot talk to any apostates or disfellowshipped people...Only faithful witness in good standing id talk to. And i will know whos who in a matter of time

Dfed must be having difficulty keeping JW friends if he has to come here to a forbidden forum to converse! Seeing as how his own leaders have said OBEY US and not go on the 'net to talk to others----it seems that he has no respect for their orders after all! (So why push them off onto us---who couldn't care less!)

Personally we don't CARE who you arrogantly choose to single out to speak to or not----but don't hand us a bunch of guff from what the Boyz-in-writing vomit out!

If you came here to speak ONLY to OBEDIENT JWs, you won't find any---because they are here against Mother's orders too! Birds of a feather and all that.

God luck in finding anyone who comes under the label that you hope to find here!

Annie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Source

Wow, 5+ months have gone by and defd is still amoung the hoards of apostates, disfellowshipped, and disassociated. Methinks he likes us!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Have I become more tolerant of practices that God condemns? He condems pedophilia yet the WTBTS protects pedophiles

• upside/down
    upside/down

Does the way I live show that I put Kingdom interest 1st in my life?

Why do they always word it like this?

Say what you mean... Do you put the sale of WTS "literature" and the recruitment of more "salesman" first?

"Kingdom interests"...WTF is that?

u/d(of the served where the great were needed and pioneered, for 12 years...class)

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    ...served where the great were needed...

See, its the lack of humility that gets 'em every time. (Do you mean "serve were the need is great"?)

• upside/down
    upside/down
    (Do you mean "serve were the need is great"?)

yes and no... it's my new found smart-ass inner me...having fun with Dub expressions...

Like when I say Devil the Satan...just to be....sacreligious, irreverent and "different"...(just like the Dubs)...kind of a reverse Dub-ology...

u/d (of the has fun with words class)

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    Amid a world that is becoming entrenched in its opposition to God

Gimme a break. The WT view of the world is so incredibly skewed!

SNG

• upside/down
    upside/down
    world that is becoming entrenched in its opposition to God

Actually... the world support of "God" is the root of MOST of the problems...

"God" is a coward...that creates beings with enough intelligence to ask questions...and yet expects us be stupid as a rock and deny the very senses we were "created" with...

I challenge Him to show Himself and debate for all to see...and don't send of His hypocritical apologetic ambassadors...

The Dubs are so big on a "universal court issue"...J didn't show and is found in contempt...

u/d(of the not afraid anymore class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit