Anyone pronouncing the wicked one righteous.........

by defd 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Have I become more tolerant of practices that God condemns?

YES!

Am I inclined to take spiritual matters less seriously than I did in the past?

YES!!

Does the way I live show that I put Kingdom interest 1st in my life?

HECK NO!!

Such reflection will help us to resist the spirit of the world.

am i going to hell?

luv, jojo edited to add: dammt...tetrapod beat me to it!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I am considered wicked because I live with the woman I love. My brother is considered righteous because he shuns my father. Defd, I agree. Those who consider us so are detestable.

• daystar
    daystar

defd

We might for example ask ourselves: Have I become more tolerant of practices that God condemns? Am I inclined to take spiritual matters less seriously than I did in the past? Does the way I live show that I put Kingdom interest 1st in my life? Such reflection will help us to resist the spirit of the world.

I find that I have become mush less tolerant of practices that God condemns. I find that God condemns many current JW doctrines and practices.

I find that I take spiritual matters just as, if not more, seriously than I did when a JW. I just know much, much better what "spiritual" means. JWs haven't a clue.

Luke 17:20-21 "Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

Such reflection has helped me to resist the spirit of the oppressive, false prophet, the WTS.

The exact scripture, without your paraphrasing, says "1 Anyone pronouncing the wicked one righteous and anyone pronouncing the righteous one wicked—even both of them are something detestable to Jehovah. "

So I say.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Amid a world that is becoming entrenched in its opposition to God, it would be wise for us to look at our own attitude and values. Periodically, we should examine ourselves to make sure we are not gradually drifting away from Jehovahs thinking and standards. We might for example ask ourselves: Have I become more tolerant of practices that God condemns? Am I inclined to take spiritual matters less seriously than I did in the past? Does the way I live show that I put Kingdom interest 1st in my life? Such reflection will help us to resist the spirit of the world.

What chapter and verse is this from in the bible again? It's been a while, I guess I forgot where this one was...

• defd
    defd

am i going to hell?

Kitty, yes you are. But then again Everyone who dies Goes to hell.(Besides those with the heavenly calling)

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Hell?

I thought you where a JW?

Anyway, I am going to hell, right now, have to visit the KH.....

• daystar
    daystar
    But then again Everyone who dies Goes to hell.(Besides those with the heavenly calling)

Yes, everyone passes through the Abyss.

(of the "doubts defd will even remotely get this" class)

• kls
    kls
    .(Besides those with the heavenly calling)

Yup, that be the wt talkingand the record never changes.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

dfed,

Kitty, yes you are. But then again Everyone who dies Goes to hell.(Besides those with the heavenly calling)

thanks to religious folk like you, the world is already a hell.

truly i tell you today, you are all alone in a cold dark universe.

TS

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    and anyone pronouncing the righteous one wicked-even both of them are something detestble to Jehovah, says proverbs 17:15

For those of us who still believe in what the bible says despite being EXJWs, I want to impress on you that the WTS does not have "the sayings of truth". Our love for God, our love for Jesus as Lord and Savior, and our Christianity does not depend any more on whatever the WTS decides to publish this week.

When a religion gathers its members in a convention type of setting, and insists that you OBEY whatever they say without question (where NOT to go for lunch, for instance) and tells you that whateve you hear from "the platform" is from God because you are "dining at his table" and that NO OTHER RELIGION is approved by him----------it should make you cringe.

How much of their bleatings proved to NOT be from God----but were the opinions of MEN in the writing department?

It would seem as if God CHOSE these men,(for dispensing true and accurate bible understanding for today's earth),then why and how would the the Holy Spirit NOT be in accord with "truth" in "understanding and decisions", as you seem to think.

If these "men" were of "like mind" in this heavy responsibility that THEY have undertaken to then pass along to the sheep AS TRUTH, how could they have been so mistaken" and so many times?

Perhaps it would be best to dismiss the entire bible because IT was written by "imperfect men" prone to making "mistakes"!

The WTS keeps climbing up into the seat of Jesus and has fallen off it many many times. If anyone wants to know what is in their bible----they can pick one up and READ it for themselves. This way they will not be misled into believing the FALSE TEACHINGS OF A BOOK PUBLISHING COMPANY.......will they!

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit