Christmas???

by Legolas 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Does anyone celebrate Christmas? That use to be my FAVORITE time of year, right now I can't wait to celebrate it again unless I change my mind...lol...But right now it's ON!!!

This only being able to post two post isn't good for me ...............I had to waste one earlier on tec support...tec supports shouln't count as one!! lol (Me and my big mouth)

• Quentin
    Quentin
    Does anyone celebrate Christmas?

You bet...October 1 thur January 1 is my favorite time of the year...Can't wait for it to get here.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Wow my kind of man.................One who can celebrate for a long time......no I really mean it!!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I wasn't being sarcastic, I mean it.... I grew up with the grinch....then married one haha......... people who didn't like spending money.........I loved christmas and I will again!!

My family will be sooooooooooooooo happy that we will be sharing it with them once again!!!

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

I sure do. I try to do it in a big way, recreating the memories I had as a child. Now my kids are still young, and I'm trying to make up for the lost Christmases with them. I am what you would consider a "Christmas to the max" type of person, since I plan for Christmas all year round.

(Ok, I admit I'm a bit wierd!!!!)

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I am what you would consider a "Christmas to the max" type of person, since I plan for Christmas all year round.

(Ok, I admit I'm a bit wierd!!!!)

I don't find it weird at all................That is exactly what people would say about me!!!

• karen96
    karen96

Even after leaving the dub's, i had a hard time celebrating the holidays. Now I love it! To see the happiness in my son's eyes makes it heaven. Also, my parents are in poor health, and for all their kids, grandkids and great grandkids to get together for the holidays means so much to them!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I agree with you Karen, this will be our first since I think 1995, I remember my sister (real sister) crying the first few christmas's that we didn't, so I am going to have a big one this year with all family.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

My wife has made me promise to wait until after her g-ma is gone to really celebrate (get a tree all that stuff) we're both out but since we were both raised in we're not sure how to go about it... We are going to wait till g-ma's gone cause she lives right next door and it would really bother her!

• Quentin
    Quentin
    Wow my kind of man

Aw shucks...This is what makes my day...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit