• prophecor
    prophecor

Throw the bums out

• minimus
    minimus

as in baby bums?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Abortion, like violence (Actually, abortion is violence.) should be used only as a last resort in situations that would result in the harming of one or 2 parties.

• tabbycat
    tabbycat

I'm for and against, depending on the circumstance. (I'm very indecisive!). Ultimately, I come down on the pro-choice side, but I don't think it should ever be used as a 'fall-back' measure if people can't be responsible enough to used contraception (and this is def the case with some people...)

There are lots of issues surrounding the whole debate too, like the morning-after pill etc...

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I think it would be wonderful if there was never any need for it, and I live in a country where contraception is free and widely available, so unplanned pregnancies should be extremely rare. I would love for there never to be any non-consensual intercourse, and for all babies to be healthy and viable.

As long as we don't have this utopian set of circumstances, abortion should be safe, legal and rare.

• tabbycat
    tabbycat

Yes, Fe2O3Girl, I completely agree with you. You are much more articulate than me, as I guess that's what I was trying to say too!

• minimus
    minimus

I am pro-choice but I do believe that abortion is killing a life.

• Momofmany
    Momofmany
    As long as we don't have this utopian set of circumstances, abortion should be safe, legal and rare.

I agree. I wish there was never a need for abortion, but as long as there is, I want it safe and legal.

I wish that our children were better education about birth control. Until we find a form of b/c that is 100% effective, idiot proof, non-allergenic, abortions will always be needed.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    as in baby bums?

as in the bums who make light of the sacredness of the procreative power that comes with the awesome responsibilty of keeping ones legs closed and the others zipper shut. Having sex the price of a condom, Magnum XL's if necessary, having children, a commited relationship, at the very least, for everything else........... there's Master / Bation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit