Dansk is in the hospital --- emails from Claire

by Alleymom 101 Replies latest jw friends

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

{{{{Ian and Claire}}}} Holding you in thought and prayer.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Your a true soldier, Claire. Godbless you Both.

art

• Mulan
    Mulan

Please give him my love. He is a dear man. Claire is a rock for him, it seems.

Any news from their girls?

• acsot
    acsot

So sorry to hear of the setbacks. You are in my thoughts

(((Ian and Claire)))

• Princess
    Princess

((((Ian and Claire))))

~Rachel

• minimus
    minimus

I DO hope Dansk, that you feel better. You are in my thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

thinking of and praying for you

Branda

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((Claire and Ian and boys))))),

I am so sorry to hear that Ian is stuck in hospital, but glad that there seems to be a superior remedy for avoiding more fluid on the lungs in future.

I came on this site this afternoon to do two things really: 1/ express appreciation to those who participated in last night's vigil on my own behalf, and 2/ to check on how Ian was doing as I was having trouble "finding" him (if that's how to describe it) when I was meditating earlier today.

Now that I know what's going on, I'll intensify my efforts to send dear Ian whatever form of energy the Universe deems best for him now, knowing that Source knows best. :)

He has been such a help to me with his inspiring positive attitude that I certainly want to return the favor in whatever small way is possible.

Much love to all goes with the writing,

Brenda

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Dear Ian and Clare,

we are so sorry to hear of the setback for Ian. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both and your sons.

Hereford is on the way to Bath, so if you need to stop off, please feel free to get in touch and we would be happy to see you both

love from Twinkletoes and Kaytee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit