Dansk is in the hospital --- emails from Claire

by Alleymom 101 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Ian,

Love, good vibes, and prayers from HappyDad to you.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Much love from us, hoping for the best for Dansk ....

CodeBlue and NOdenial

• Sassy
    Sassy

Sorry I have been offline for most of a month, finally got my dsl hooked up at home so I was lost as to how things were for Dansk..

Must love being sent to Ian and Claire

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I don't know if it makes you feel any better, but 5 liters would be 2 1/2 of the 2-liter bottles, not five bottles. However, that still seems like an inconceivable amount of fluid to me!

Hi Marjorie,

(Sigh) Color me embarrassed, LOL! Math was never my strong suit, as you can see!

I am thrilled to hear that Ian is feeling ever so much better, and "eating like a horse" sounds SOOOOOO encouraging!

Praying that they will be able to make the trip to Bath on time and hoping for some good reports...

hugs to Ian and Claire,

Annie....living in the land where 2 and 2 equals 5

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

It's 12:18 EDT. No word from Claire this morning. I hope I'll hear from her later today with news that Ian has been discharged.

Marjorie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    BrendaC -- When I asked Universe to send Claire whatever energy she needed last night, I saw a rainbow. That's the first time that's ever happened. Do you think this means she just needed a bit of reinforcement everywhere in her balanced chakras? For Ian there was lots of pink and white with some yellow and green, but in waves as opposed to the very connected colors for Claire. I found it curious, but cool!

Brenda, I'm not good at "reading" colours. I just note what I see and go with my feelings. But seeing Claire in Rainbow would tell me she's both needing and maybe getting lots of support on the full spectrum!

"Seeing" especially for the first few times (heck - every time for me) is so awesome! I feel so blessed with the gift every time it's given.

Marjorie - thank you for passing that offer on to Claire. A little reiki - directed energy work from Universe - can help anyone and everyone! As it is, I send my love. But with reiki there is a code of honour that says one cannot send/give without that persons permission.

(((( Ian and Claire )))) Lots of love and hugs

• cecilia
    cecilia

Dansk, I don't know you. I don't know anyone here really but this much I do know that there are many loving people here. People who love you dearly.

May God be with you, Dansk.

Cecilia

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

5:30 EDT

Still no word from Claire. I'm hoping she'll find time for a quick message before she goes to bed.

Marjorie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Would be nice to hear additional info. But it's not as if she doesn't have anything to do or worry about....

Hugs and love Claire!

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Cecilia ---

Welcome to the board!

If you would like to know more about Dansk (Ian) and his family, he posted a very poignant thread, "Torn Apart," on February 23, 2003, telling how his family was torn apart by the WTS.

Click here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/47295/1.ashx

He was diagnosed with mantle cell lymphoma in May 2004. The thread about his illness is here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/72556/1.ashx

Marjorie Alley ("alleymom")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit