An End To Shunning

by Sunspot 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lilybird
    lilybird

Sunspot, Mending the scars that we carry from our lives as Dubs sometimes takes a while, but how wonderful when they finally are!! So happy for you and your son and now you can build more happy memories in your new life , free to be a loving family....

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

ANNIE !!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I am so happy for you! Check your PM's!!

Marjorie

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

sunspot thats wonderful news!

thanks for posting it it has made me more determined to stick to what i know i should do even with the pain of losing my family, you have shown that sometimes it does get better,

we never know do we?

thanks

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

That is such a beautiful story. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes from reading it.

I am so absolutely happy for you. I am sure you have so much catching up to do and I wish you all the best in it.

Congratulations on beating the WTBTS and reuniting with your family!

{{{SunSpot}}}

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

geeeeezzzz, but what a nice story.... {{{{ sigh }}} thanks for making my day..

I'm happy for you Sunspot....

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Hey,great story.I am very happy for you.It's true the WTS does a lot of damages to families.

I hope you guys can put that past behind you and grow as a happy family.

Goldminer

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

ANNIE, how heart-touching. I am SO pleased for you, what a wonderful son. Good things come to those who wait...but that can be the hardest part, the waiting. Bless you all,

AJ

• potleg
    potleg

That was an awsome story...with a happy ending too! Wonderful and thanks for sharing it with us.

It's unbelievable to many on the outside just how devastating to families and relationships the WTS unjust policies really are, I'm glad things are going good for you now.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

HAPPY FAMILY DAY!!!

• kj
    kj

What an awesome story! Thanks for sharing with us.

kj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit