Richie Rich

by Emma 71 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

hey richie,

glad to hear that you are causing hell around home. if you can't do that when you're 17, when can you do it, hey?

Hee Hee Apparently he not only causes hell around home, but here on the forum too. Just kidding RR--don't get upset at Hillary, it sounds like you are pretty healthy. Even skinny people die from diseases.

• upside/down
  • minimus
    minimus

Richie, part of what Hillary does is similar to what carcass eating birds do. They pick their spots. They wait. They take a bite. And come back for more.They really never go away until their done pecking at their latest victim. Even when you think there's no more bone to pick, they'll find one. Now regarding Hillary, he's just a sweet old bird.Maybe he's just making sure that his pecker still works fine. I think that's it.

• kls
    kls
    Now regarding Hillary, he's just a sweet old bird.Maybe he's just making sure that his picker still works fine. I think that's it.

You guys have had me hysterical laughing for two days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mini,lol Oh gawd i love this place

• minimus
    minimus

That was a typo.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

started off amusing ....and then got quite quite tedious

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

UNSUBSCRIBE

......sheeeeesh.......

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Richie, part of what Hillary does is similar to what carcass eating birds do. They pick their spots. They wait. They take a bite. And come back for more.They really never go away until their done pecking at their latest victim. Even when you think there's no more bone to pick, they'll find one. Now regarding Hillary, he's just a sweet old bird.Maybe he's just making sure that his pecker still works fine. I think that's it.

I will roughly translate this gibberish from Minimus into English.

Hillary Step ( HS ) posts on JWD. A number of people who have been upstaged by HS in the past, attack his posts. Generally they are not interested at all in in what he writes or in the contents of the thread. What they are interested in is trying to avenge themselves for past injuries. They follow HS around the Board and they pout in the failed light of their revenge.

Very few if any attempts are made to deal in rebuttal with the points that HS originally posted, as this is not actually of any importance in their agenda, but they feel that by attacking HS as a 'posting personality' they will somehow defeat his arguments.They usually fail and run to the moderators with their watchtowers held over their bleeding noses whining like clapped out hookers outside Rod Stewarts dressing room.

HS plays them like Walmart fiddles, and until they actually deal with the content of his original posts, something that they scrupulously avoid, he always will.

I once again notice in this engagement, that not one person has been able to dispute what I wrote in the 'overweight' thread, they have not even tried, yet so many have had so much to say about HS and so little to offer in rebuttal.

Translation ends____________________________________

PS - Then you have the armchair hypocrites, who read these threads with glee and post like 'outraged of Tunbridge Wells' their disgust at such a thread taking place. They are incensed, anxious, bored, exasperated but far too dense to realize that they do not have to click on the thread and participate in it in the first place.

But these ones are fodder for another day and perhaps yet another translation of Minimus Pidgin Posts Inc. At my great age, my energies dwindle at the end of day and I have to turn my mind to less strenuous ordeals, drinking a bright little Claret and devouring day year old chicks.

Stay healthy - HS

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Alright!

Let's not fight.....yeah I know doing the Rodney King over here. Now now boys let's shake hands and get along.

*Tap dances on a table to bring some smiles to the room*

Shall I do jumping jacks now?

Brooke

• jula71
    jula71

Well HS, min's post is much like the bible itself, you can make it say pretty much anything you want.........if that's what you think he said, who am I to argue?

Now...On to Brooke's idea!!!!!! Where is this table anyways?!?!?!?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit