Richie Rich

by Emma 71 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Now "Hillary", honey, please don't threaten RR with this type of abuse. OK, we all now know you're a "macho-man" vs. a "nacho-man".

• undercover
    undercover

I'm sure HS will say to RR that he's "nacho-man".

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Minimus,

Now "Hillary", honey, please don't threaten RR with this type of abuse.

Threatened? Abuse? What *are* you talking about?

When posts are made on a discussion Board a person runs the risk of them being read, except of course your threads. If they do not want their posts to be commented on, then they should not post them. I find it astonishing how hypocritical so many people are on this Board when they are prepared to utter the most appalling things about JW's, their parents, their ex friends, their workmates, even their wives on occasion, but when their own little issues are touched expect special treatment.

No 'special treatments' are available for an international discussion board beyond what are written in the forum rules. I did not break any of these rules on that thread, though my views may not have been welcomed in some quarters. Throw your opinions or comments on this online table and they will be judged, not based on age, sexual orientation, the way you happen to be feeling today, your weight, but by the merit of your posts.

I am sorry that my comments on the 'overweight' thread upset Richie, but if you actually read what I wrote it contains nothing that is insulting and I have every right to defend what I wrote, not the least because it happens to be true and has yet to be proved incorrect by any of my detractors.

Is this so hard to comprehend?

HS

• minimus
    minimus

Hillary, sweetie, I'm playin' widya again. Besides, I thought my "nacho-man" was great! Besides, everyone knows how much you care for the well-being of others, especially those that might be either malnourished or overweight. You are a caring soul, Hill.

• undercover
    undercover

Don't argue with him HS....

minimus is "always right"

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Minimus,

Hillary, sweetie, I'm playin' widya again. Besides, I thought my "nacho-man" was great! Besides, everyone knows how much you care for the well-being of others, especially those that might be either malnourished or overweight. You are a caring soul, Hill.

awww....thank you my sweet darling I am glad that somebody in this terrible, wicked world understands me. As soon as you get cleaned up from your encounters with Sally the - drop by and pay me a visit Cheers - HS

• jula71
    jula71
    I am glad that somebody in this terrible, wicked world understands me.

Hill buddy, I understand you, just don't agree.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Yay....It is good to see you Richie! I have missed you!

Brooke (surprised and happy I am not the one in a argument this time)

• minimus
    minimus

Hillary, don't bring Sally up. Somebody took out my thread the other day on the cases of bestiality that was reported on the Drudge Report. You don't want this thread to disappear, do you??

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's great that Richie is fine and well and goes on with his bold determination to quit the dubs once he comes of age and can leave home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit