Richie Rich

by Emma 71 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Hillary, it was great thinking not putting my name along with them since you know your limitations with moi. You are astute and like a watchtower and beacon of light. Truer words have never been uttered.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    'attack mice'

I missed that....LMAO!

Sorry RR... we hijacked your thread...

Can this be moved to the "humor/jokes" section....PLEASE!?

u/d (of the "I'm not worthy" class)

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

And people wonder why Simon put the lockdown on chat.

Maybe we need to have some type of celebrity death match thing here on the forum, or maybe a Thunderdome, two posters go in, one comes out.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Schumck's

For all you "schmucks" out there in JWD land....that's a euphamism for "F*ckers".

u/d (of the needs to start avoiding anything with H_S but is a glutton for punishment class)

LAUGH H_S... look how silly this is....!!!!!!

• undercover
    undercover
    maybe a Thunderdome, two posters go in, one comes out.

Nah....it'd just smell like pig shit.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

U/D,

Dude.... I don't know what fantasy world you live in... but in CO...dem's fitin wurdz! That is the BIGGEST insult you could lob on me.... but my "daddy" (non-Dub) always told me to consider the source.... "Source" considered....and found an unworthy adversary...

I do not live in a fantasy world, but when I read posts, I tend to remember what is written in them. If that is your definition of a fantasy world, then I understand your thinking. You do not even seem to remember what you write in your own posts.

Do you recall insulting Norm, describing him as 'daft' among a number of other things? I did note that you apologized for your words after I bought your hypocrisy to the board. The reason I did so was, if you recall, in order to prove that you insult people without provocation and have no right to call another person out for insulting someone *after* provocation.

I fear I am wasting my time with you. I have a deja-vu of JW days.

HS

• minimus
    minimus

I love you Hillary. Forget about all those other bad people. Just know I think you're special and that should suffice. OK baby?

• upside/down
    upside/down
    'daft'

Well... what to say...where I come from an apology goes a LONG WAY...so that's why they are so beautiful...Things are said and mistakes ARE made by us mortals...

But...and I maybe wrong..."daft" is not in my normal vocabulary. And when I say something like "yes...that dress does make you ass look fat", when asked...that is not an insult...it's an answer to a question...that the "asker" should never have asked if they don't want an honest answer...

I have 18 years of marriage under my belt and three kids... I know a loaded question or faulty reasoning when I see it....FINALLY!

Like I said....LAUGH.... cuz I find this silly...as should you...now go love someone.

u/d (of the some "people" need a good b*tch-slappin class)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Singing in the Rain

I'm singing in the rain

Oh what a wonderful feeling

I not fighting anyone today

La la la la la la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU RICHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Just like freakin Beta fish, can't let some people in the same damn room...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit