Richie Rich

by Emma 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Emma
    Emma

Maybe I've missed something since I haven't had time to log on as much, but where is he? I've been worried he'd get "caught" and loose access. I know he got a job and may be too busy.

Let me know if I've missed something.

Emma

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

He posted today.... only a few minutes ago I think.... bless the lil guy....

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Thank you for the concern Emma. I really appreciate it, and its good to feel loved.

Friday, I was all bound up in an argument with Hillary_Step, in which she kept insulting me and my "peoples". That pissed me off... So I didn't post anymore that day.

Saturday morning, I headed off to a local (4 hours away) amusement park with7 other dubs. I got frustrated while there because we didn't hardly spend any time there and a few other things. Then we spent the night there, and came home Sunday.

Sunday, After getting home, I had to go to the meeting, and then got into a big discussion/argument with my mother about whether I would go out in service on monday.

Monday, although I didn't go out, she gave me an ASSLOAD of chores to do. (She's all about serve God, or serve me).

So Its been a frustrating few days for me and today isn't looking anybetter.

Today is gonna be busy too....

and then Sunday is our SAD!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Friday, I was all bound up in an argument with Hillary_Step, in which she kept insulting me and my "peoples".

Yes I keep wondering when we are oing to have a vote to find out who is the second most pompous ass on this board -

HS can get one that way sometimes

• Emma
    Emma

Thanks, Richie. Glad to know you haven't lost your computer! Sounds like you've had a bad few days; hope things get better!

Emma

• Tez
    Tez

Yep! We all like having you around Richie, I had begun to wonder where you were too!!! Great to be missed eh? Like having a 'real' family isn't it!!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

stillajwexelder,

Yes I keep wondering when we are oing to have a vote to find out who is the second most pompous ass on this board -

Well I think we have found him in your mirror.

This is an example of what I mean when I note that I only ever retaliate when first insulted, I never fire the first shot. A self-confessed hypocrite and a sexually frustrated one at that, is not much of a foundation from which to launch insults towards others, but nevertheless, please consider yourself fair game from this moment forward StillAnEmptyHeadedElder.

HS

• minimus
    minimus

Hillary is a "she"? Why I never knew......

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Richie,

Friday, I was all bound up in an argument with Hillary_Step, in which she kept insulting me and my "peoples". That pissed me off... So I didn't post anymore that day.

You took offense at some very sound advice - live with it! I did not insult you at all. I suggested that being 75lbs overweight at your young age is stoking up a dangerous future for your health. How is that insulting? Seems to me that I care more about you trhan you do yourself!

which she kept insulting me and my "peoples".

You threatened me with your 'muscles', believing that I was a woman. Which muscle did you mean?

I am a man, in my early fifties and invite you to come over and I will take you on my daily jogging route of five miles and see whether you are as quite as fit as you think!

HS

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well the wts must have appointed female elders in the 70s

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit