You will be shown hatred on the account of my name.

by Chicky 50 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

And just for the record, Chicky, the name on account of which Christians would be shown hatred was the name of Jesus, not Jehovah.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    shown hatred was the name of Jesus, not Jehovah.

Ooooh! Good catch, Neon. *high fives*

J

• liquidsky
    liquidsky
    "Satan don't care not one iota about anybody"

Enough said.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Do you ever wonder why we are the only religion that gets a bad rap?

You think? Christians (not only JW's) are presecuted in many, many countries. The number of Christians killed for their faith is in the tens of thousands every year.

Satan told Jehovah I'll show you that more people will worship me more than you"

Actually, that is a fiction created by the Watchtower Society; it isn't found in the Bible.

Our kingdom halls and literature are all able to be made do to voluntary donation

At least since Jimmy Swaggart got nailed for taxes on literature placed for a fixed contribution. And only in the more affluent countries where people were likely to be able to donate. Poorer countries continued to charge a price for literature for years after it was changed in the US (and may still, for all I know).

So for you EX Jehovah's Witnesses out there who feel "oh so much better" now that they are no longer one...then yes that is very unfortunate for you but we don't loose anything when one leaves the organization
    We don't leave to cause anyone who is still in the organization to lose anything. If our leaving causes our friends and relatives to lose association with us, that is the fault of the organization and its unscriptural shunning policies. We leave to get our lives back that have been stolen from us.
  • roybatty
    roybatty
    Satan don't care not one iota about anybody, not you, not your child, not your unborn child, not how sick you are not anything

At least Satan doesn't promise to love us and then let's us live in misery for 6,000 years.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Ah another eloquent post from a JW. The spelling and grammar is not too disimilar to our visitor last week 'You People Are All Stupid'... anyone else notice that?

Well Chicky you said

Do you ever wonder why we are the only religion that gets a bad rap?

which astounds me. Don't you listen to the public talks given in your own kingdom hall? Why your religon denounces EVERY religon there is. Constantly scathing the Catholics, billboards proclaiming - Religon is a snare and a racket. And outside of the JW organisation - there are many Anti-Christians out there denouncing many faiths. See Chicky - your wrong.

Now go back to the Kingdom hall and confess to the elders that you have been posting on an apostate site again. You naughty JW you.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Is this poster going to be another "hit & run" type? Comes in like a tornado, dumps a synopsis of the "Live Forever" book here, and vanishes into the sunset thnking "what a good job I did today!!!!"

I hate to destroy your bubble Chicky, but the JWs are "hated" because they have extremely twisted and UNchristian beliefs, and are arrogant, haughty and smug people that blindly accept those twisted beliefs as "accurate knowledge"
    !

And just for the record, Chicky, the name on account of which Christians would be shown hatred was the name of Jesus, not Jehovah.

VERY good point! JWs don't seem to recognize that when they wallow in enjoy this distinction, nor do they recognize Jesus as the Savior who they must bend their knee to!

The spelling and grammar is not too disimilar to our visitor last week 'You People Are All Stupid'... anyone else notice that?

Yup! I couldn't recall the poster's name (wasn't too terribly important to me I guess!) but I recognize the umm.....style. Any MORE pearls of wisdom to share with us apossstates and heathens, Chicky?

Annie...aposates ALWAYS is pronouced with a hatefilled HISSSSSING sound by loyal JWs, BTW.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What's a VUALA?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Your "religion" is simply the spawn of Satan. The only reason why it is "persecuted" or why it has a "bad rap" is 1) because of their own actions and 2) because of their illogical doctrinal innovations.

The WT is so far from authentic Christianity that they don't even baptize "In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit" as Christ ordered.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I personally don't think any christian religion gets as bad a rap as Islam is taking right now. Not to mention Wicca. Everyone says SUCH nice things about us!

Ha

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit