You will be shown hatred on the account of my name.

by Chicky 50 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

mrsjones, I do believe that "VUALA" is supposed to be "voila". Sad, is it not?

Test: voilĂ  (wanted to see if holding down the <ALT> key while typing 133..which puts the accent over the "a"...would work here)

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Chicky,

Jehovah will resurrect me and I will want for nothing.

Just keep telling yourself that, buddy. If you say it enough times, it makes it true!

Why don't you sit down, take a deep breath, and engage in some discussion here? That's what the board is for. Discussion, not sermons.

SNG

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

"but Jehovah created many angles and one of them became VERY jealous"

Yes Isosceles triangle got jealous of acute angle....while right angle and obtuse angle got busy with straight angle. As usual complementary angle was fighting with supplementary angle. But verticle angle was a bisector of corresponsing angle. However not to be outdone alternate interior angle was bisecting alternate exterior angle.

Chicky...pull your head out of your arse, go to college and build a life for yourself ok?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

"but Jehovah created many angles and one of them became VERY jealous"

Yes Isosceles triangle got jealous of acute angle....while right angle and obtuse angle got busy with straight angle. As usual complementary angle was fighting with supplementary angle. But verticle angle was a bisector of corresponsing angle. However not to be outdone alternate interior angle was bisecting alternate exterior angle.

Chicky...pull your head out of your arse, go to college and build a life for yourself ok?

• shera
    shera

I thought Jesus said you will be hated on account of my name....so are you saying Jesus is Jehovah? hmmmmm....

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yall please forgive Chicky for being too embarrassed to respond to any of yall's commentary. After all, Chicky recognizes from yall's "hittin' that nail on tha head" replies that Chicky has stepped in deep ka-ka by having posted an insignificant and noxious-smelling pile of cow manure without any scriptural support, amongst a buncha master debaters on the subject of WT doctrines, teachings, policies, ad infinitum.

Frannie

• Quotes
    Quotes

Hit-and-run newbie Chicky said:
    ================
    Has it ever occurred to any body out there why Jehovah's witnesses are so disliked/picked on etc? Do you ever wonder why we are the only religion that gets a bad rap? Think about it.
    ===============

No, it hasn't occurred to me, because such a suggestion is totally NONSENSE. I realize that in the little world you exist in, the only relgion that has to deal with criticism is JWs; one day you may learn that is COMPLETELY UNTRUE.

My proof: take a look in any LARGE bookstore (Borders, Chapters, etc.) or large reference library and ask to be directed to the "Religion -- Criticism" section. Be prepared to be overwhelmed with books critical of every possible religion..

Afraid to go to a wordly library? Then try this. The Watch Tower Society calls Catholicism "a whore" and "prostitute" and a "FALSE RELIGION". HELP HELP! THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS BEING PERSECUTED!!! THAT PROVES THE CATHOLICS MUST BE THE TRUE RELIGION.

JWs are NOT "the only religion that gets a bad rap". You are simiply wrong.

I hope you stick around to learn more, but I am certain you have returned to under the rock you call home.

~Quotes, of the "Help, help, I'm being repressed. Come see the violence inherint in the system" class

• free2beme
    free2beme
    Do you ever wonder why we are the only religion that gets a bad rap?

Are you kidding me, ... I think the Jews who were in Germany in the 1930's-40's would debate this. Also the Muslims are all seen as terrorist. I think the Witnesses are hardly even noticed, unless you are one or related to one.

• homesteader
    homesteader

Chicky-Your preaching to the choir here.....been there done that. It's all bull. How many hours field service did it take for you to type up that little sermon? If you would use your dictionary you could of gotten a little more time in.

• urbanized
    urbanized

Chicky, please pick up a history book or if that isn't convenient just turn on your television. Take a look at the history of persecution endured by all forms of Christianity. Torture and exile, maiming and death. Look at what Muslims are dealing with in this decade. Many are being attacked on the streets in America. Saying that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only religion given a bad rap really reveals just how far under a rock you've been living, and it makes the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society look really small and dumb. ALL RELIGION IS GIVEN A BAD RAP! Even my Presbyterian church, which gives me free books all the time. Additionally, while its true that your conduct reflects on the name of your God, you should know that your spelling makes an equally large statement. You're probably a very smart person who just gets all excited throwing out an unsolicited defense of your cult, but it really doesn't help your case when no one can understand what youre trying to say.
    Peace.
    PS that is really crazy that Satan gave you his number. He has been unlisted for like, ever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit