You will be shown hatred on the account of my name.

by Chicky 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Read your Bible and compare it to the JW doctrines and you soon will be an apostate just like me and many others on this board.

Welcome to the board.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    PS that is really crazy that Satan gave you his number. He has been unlisted for like, ever.

urbanized, you are totally rad. :-)

Welcome to the board, by the way.

SNG

• Netty
    Netty
    use to be an angle up in heaven with Jehovah

Ok, now, was he a right angle, or a left angle. Just gotta make sure I have this straight.

Honey, its A N G E L.... I wont even get into all the other errors, been there done that on the last hit and run " you people are all stupid", or idiots, or whatever the heck it was thread".

Another WTS education, fast at work.

• Frog
    Frog

I doubt very much this ignorosis will be coming back anytime soon, naturally they would be too afraid of being contaminated by the truth. What a joke it is with these hit & runners only interested in one sided discussions. Just like all the wittnoids (that we once were) that come to your door, who aren't open to the interpretations of others. It blows my mind after dealing with the WT indoctrination how these ignorants can brandish their programmed crap all over the place and expect somehow that they might twig out jw "conscience". Our heart breaks for you our little hit & run american poster, cause you are so blind and you cannot see...Frog x

• Scully
    Scully
    Has it ever occurred to any body out there why Jehovah's witnesses are so disliked/picked on etc?

Not really, but I'll take a guess to humour you: Because so many of them are arrogant dumba$$es? Because so many of them couldn't spell their way out of a wet paper bag?

Do you ever wonder why we are the only religion that gets a bad rap? Think about it. Doesn't that tell you non JW's out there anything?

I think any religion that worships a god who promises to mass murder 99.9% of humanity for exercising the free will that he supposedly gave us and chose not to worship him deserves a bad rap. Are you saying Islam - which is getting a really bad rap in North America since 9/11 - is also the true religion?

Doesn't that make you wonder that maybe we have something?, something that Satan don't want you to have?
    Well, I can tell that you have lousy grammatical and spelling skills already, and No, I don't want that, even if Satan was trying to keep it from me. What else have you got that I don't want? Cooties? Schizophrenia? Halitosis? Is Satan trying to keep those things from me too?
  • LouBelle
    LouBelle

Okay I read the first 2 lines and didn't go any further plus I don't like huge bodies of text - Paragraphs are nothing of a mystery.

Right JWs' are NOT the only religion that gets picked on. Besides nobody hates you - you are the ones doing the hating. Beside if you dig deeper it's not only talking about literal dislike you baby bean. It goes deeper than just physical feelings.

And right here let me say """BY YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER THEY WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY DECIPLES""" Must I sing where is the love all over again. oooohoooooh Satans' coming to get me - Isn't Jehovah supposed to be stronger than him - so what you afraid of - it's only a little bad demon.

MY FAMILY HATE ME AND TREAT ME AS THOUGH I HAVE A DISEASE - THIS PROVES I HAVE THE TRUTH (according to your first lines......I think, 'cos I truly didn't take in what you said)

Go blow your trumpet elsewhere.

We've been there, sold books, survived '75, got enlightend. Left

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    Is this poster going to be another "hit & run" type? Comes in like a tornado, dumps a synopsis of the "Live Forever" book here, and vanishes into the sunset thnking "what a good job I did today!!!!"

Of course.....that's basically what they all do.

Probably counted the time it took to register on the site and type that convaluted tripe.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Please provide some evidence supporting the following statements. If you can provide proof for all these statements, I’ll believe you and rejoin the organization. Thanks

1. we are the only religion that gets a bad rap

2. {Satan} don't care about what other religion you are interested in, as long as it's not being one of Jehovah's Witnesses

3. people will do bad, and people will kill for him and people will molest children for him, people will develop false religions for him (Here I’m asking for proof people are doing bad things because of Satan.)

4. Satan wants Jehovah's people to look like two headed monsters

5. Jehovah will resurrect me

6. I will want for nothing.
  • PaulJ
    PaulJ

Sounds like a drive-by preaching. Rekon Chicky will come back? I doubt it.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    we don't loose anything when one leaves the organization... not - one - thing, we gain sadness for you

NO dear NO, It is 'We' who have sadness for 'YOU'!

Buy the way Welcome to the board!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit