Challenge to the Watchtower Society

by Farkel 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hey, you big boys in Brooklyn. You read this board. You know me. I have yet another challenge for you. Debate me. I've made this challenge several times before, but apparently you choose to live in your little rooms and drink your little Scotch ahd pretend that people like me don't exist. But I DO exist.

You are so fond of your stuff and publish and distribute millions of copies of each of your stuff each year, but can you defend it? I challenge you to defend it. And don't send me some piss-ant loser like "scholar." He's a pathetic joke. Send me a "big boy scholar." hahahahaha! You got any? (sic) If you really have the truth this should be very easy to do. You won't come forward for the very simple reason that your doctrine cannot stand up to a simple-minded scrutiny that I will put to it. You are cowards and losers and are only protected by your decades and decades of lies and coverups.

You got the big library. You got all the resources. You got a lotta people who run the show. You got the millions of dollars and all the departments which exist because of your hundreds of million dollars you bleed from your true believers. I'm just a little peon loser ex-JW who you just don't want to face. I butcher the English language on purpose just to show you what a peon I am. Of course, HALF of your own Governing Body never graduated from High School (let alone potty training.) And now that they NEED to know potty training, it just "depends" whether they can do it or not. Imagine some Governing Body(tm) member (like Bert Schroeder) deciding on a critical issue that affects dubs around the world and he goes "potty" in his pants. Don't you think that his decision (affecting millions of lost souls who are abject SLAVES to the WTS) just MIGHT be affected if he excuses himself from that weekly Wednesday meeting and changes his soiled clothes? And if he sits there squishing in his own shit, and rules on something, what does that tell you? It tells you he is sitting in his own shit and deciding on new shit that affects 6 MILLION people who don't sit in their own shit deciding what shit to tell others to follow.

Therefore, I challenge the WTS to send someone (anyone) who knows anything about WT doctrine to debate ME and me only. I wouldn't dare suggest that you also debate AlanF. If you did, you would have to go back to Brooklyn in a body bag with your tongue shoved up your nose and wondering how it got there. Just debate me. I'm just a nice guy who wants some facts and wouldn't hurt a soul.

Farkel

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Nice to see ya, Farks. How's things?

Ozzie (still underneath ya)

• rebel8
    rebel8
    You got the big library.

Yeah Fark, but it isn't enough....that's why they had to sneak into the UN's...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

lol @ rebel !!! Good one.

• Celia
    Celia

Nice to see you in such great form again Farkel. Noone will ever dare challenge you, I'm afraid ! Too bad, it would be really a great show ! Love Celia

• Ticker
    Ticker

Farkel, hate to say it but I dont think their coming. LOL.

Their lucky if their not crapping in a bag by now never mind debating. The only visions I think they have now is not from holy spirit but from being senile. Dont think they could match you Farkel or anyone for that matter with sound evidence against their policies.

Ticker

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

{{{{{Farkel}}}}

Hey Bud! Rebel8 beat me to it with her comment about the expandng library priveleges!

How many TIMES have we seen over the years, where TV shows were discussing things pertaining to oddball religions, and the WTS was invited to share their views and explain their policies-----and not ONE person ever responded! It was like that haughty and arrogant attitude just got the better of them and they declined to speak to the "uneducated panels" on these respective shows. In plain English, they can't be bothered to deal with the ordinary people in their own venue.

The WTS would MUCH rather hit people during the busy early-morning hours---all dressed up and prepared to do battle---while the householders were in the midst of sorting laundry, chasing toddlers, and trying to get the morning underway. The playing field is most assuredly NOT level!

I believe any challenges to the WTS will be met with a yawn and a prompt mental dismissal as they search more ways to win disgusting lawsuits against people's personal rights being violated, and go and write stuff to dupe more people. This is what they are good at!

Answering people's honest questions?.........They're NOT so good at!

Annie

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Farkel

If you sound less bitter they are more likely to crawl out of their hole...

• potleg
    potleg

Yeah you sound pissed off F...but then I'm pissed off too. Katie, there's no way they're going to crawl out of their hole, they love the darkness and keeping people in the dark

They remind me of those crawly things you find under rocks when you turn them over...they run from the light too.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Hi there, this is Bert Schroeder...I`m here to...pass me that scotch, would ya...yes yes, the gentile times (takes a zip)...1874..no, we changed that, 1914...yes yes, they ended in 1914...no wait, they began then...I mean they ended then...I mean the beginning ended then, and then it began again (takes a zip)...ah goddamit, that`s water into wine for ya...thank you Jehova in the name of your son Jesus Christ...yes yes, began in 1914 and then ended in 1874 with an invisible end and beginning, and we counted backwards forwards til the beginning of the end that begun with invisible presence in 607bs which was later changed to 587 bs after the lord returned invisibly in...(takes a zip)...the Armageddon that was to take place in 1925, but we applied the really stupid ancient people-rule and counted backwards forwards till 1975 and crapped our pants...(takes a zip)...darn it, I just crapped my pants...NURSE!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit