Challenge to the Watchtower Society

by Farkel 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Yup, no point in trying to get them to debate, they`ll never do it. The only thing to do, is attack! Expose them to the rest of the world, convince the jws you`re able to convince that the WTB&TS is not "Gods channel on earth". Expose, expose, expose. Get the message out, and let them never hear the end of it.

• undercover
    undercover
    I think they stopped debating when Rutherford lost the debate to the Rev. J.H. Troy in 1915 in Los Angeles, Cal. Rutherford himself claimed victory in the pages of the Watchtower, but if you read the debates yourself, it becomes quite obvious that Rutherford was no match for Troy.

Where might one find this debate chronicled so that it can be reviewed and studied?

• lowly one
    lowly one

Was wondering if their would be any practical benefit to informing the medical proffession, not to the effect that they had been fooled by the people of the Watchtower because, they are a bright bunch of proffessionals but, that In this particular scripture, "Only flesh with its soul --it's blood-- You must not eat" Noah and his sons are given warning what they can and what they cannot eat. Later on, a more specific record is made which may show how they understood Genesis 9:4 to mean, were it reads, "As for any man of the sons of Israel or some alien resident who is residing as an alien in Your midst who in hunting catches a wild beast or a fowl that may be eaten, he must in that case pour its blood out and cover it with dust." Leviticus 17:13 It is apparent that the animal needed to be bled and then the blood of the animal may have been treated as a waste product, were it was poured out on the ground and covered with dust. Deuteronomy 23:13 Anyway, I would be willing to put together an e-letter to be mailed to the e-addresses that You people provide to, health officals of government, medical instutions, surgeons or other persons of interest. What do You think?

• heathen
    heathen

Yah I can see that debate

Rutherford --- The world is going to end now

Troy --- You are an idiot

Rutherford --- No I'm not

Troy --- Yes you are

Rutherford --- well that's it . ( goes home in a tiff)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Undercover,

I have a copy of "Is This God's Organization? Troy Debates Rutherford." It's a facsimile of the debates (reprints of the debates from the Los Angeles Express beginning April 20, 1915.} It was published by William Cetnar in 1983. I forgot how much it cost. But the address is:

William Cetnar

Route 3, Weir Lake Road

Kunkletown, Pa. 18058

215-381-3661

To read Rutherford's version of the outcome go to http://www.ctrussell.us/ Scroll down to Watchtower and click. Look for ZWT 1915 and click again. Then click the May 1 issue, page 143

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit