Challenge to the Watchtower Society

by Farkel 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

Ummmmmm, Farkel. No one from the Society cares about debating anyone. Just thought you should know. Perhaps you should try picketing next.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The whole idea is to show that they refuse to engage in open debates with opponents they know to be knowledgeable and prefer to talk with ignorant people at their homes. They are hiding something.

• minimus
    minimus

Presidential candidates debate because they HAVE to. Watchtower doesn't HAVE to debate Farkel or anyone else. There are better ways to get them.

• Ticker
    Ticker

I agree with Minimus. What good will debating them do if they won't even debate? They have already put into their own minds and the minds of 6 million JW's that they are correct, so why would they feel the need to debate? Their must be more effective avenues of infiltration that one can do to make inroads into the exposition of the Watchtower society.

Ticker

• minimus
    minimus

When Farkel (and others) write exposes on the "truth" about the Watchtower, they are killed everytime---especially when it's written to get a JW actually thinking.

• Ticker
    Ticker

I personally feel that setting up a public debate on this very board is an effective tool in exposing the Watchtower Society. Its inexpensive, by far the largest coverage being accessible to a large number of households worldwide, can be viewed in privacy, and reaches the ones who are most important. This is the R and F and the others who have no previous knowledge of JW's. If they are contacted at the doors hopefully they use their internet and do research. Google JW's Poof! They may come here and look. I feel we are all doing a service to the exposay of the Watchtower by posting here, and showing others the truth.

Ticker

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I don't ever foresee these men debating anyone who is "on" to their deception and manipulation of the current JWs. They don't see Farkel's invitation as an interesting challenge in which to discuss their doctrines in a civilized manner---but see him (and all of us exes) as reprobates that dont merit the time (their time) of day.

Sorry Doug.

hugs always,

Annie

• Ticker
    Ticker

I don't ever foresee these men debating anyone who is "on" to their deception and manipulation of the current JWs.

What reason would they have to debate, they know theirs flaws to their doctrines but like I said they have a crowd of 6 million proud believing their every utterance. To dare debate on whether their doctrines are correct or not would show an admission on their part that their doctrines are not 100% sound. This they will never do, plain and simple.

Ticker

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Calling for a debate is affective for reaching some doubters it’s like a battle cry, rally, or call to arms. Most must realize that the WT will never answer or acknowledge such a challenge their arrogance precedes it as if they are above all with divine guidance.

HCM

• greendawn
    greendawn

The point is that they also refuse to debate openly with persons that never were jws, and this is what marks them out as underhanded in one way or other, one would say they are sons of the night that fear light because it will expose their lies. They prefer to enjoy the covering darkness of non debate. The dubs have a lot to learn from this obfuscating attitude of their leaders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit